Subject: [mpls] MP-LSP issues to be discussed at MBONED

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:48:23 -0800

Folks,

	In an attempt to ensure that we have good communication
	between the multicast and MPLS groups around the P2MP LSP
	issues (really MP-LSP), I have scheduled some time during
	the MBONED WG for overview and discussion. So far this
	part of the agenda looks like this:

	  MP-LSPs (Requirements/overview of current status)   30 minutes
	  p2mp ping and traceroute                            15 minutes
           draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping-00.txt
           Farrel, et. al.

	If you have additional topics you would like to see
	discussed, please let me know.

	Thanks,

	Dave

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 13:43:53 -0500

Dave -

Since the members of the MPLS wg are not of a single opinion on what
MPLS is trying to accomplish, I'd like a few minutes up front to say
(wearing my chair hat) what I believe we are chartered to do (and by
implication what we are not chartered to do).

...George

========================================================================
George Swallow             Cisco Systems                  (978) 936-1398
                           1414 Massachusetts Avenue
                           Boxborough, MA 01719