Subject: [mpls] Important Info: MPLS 2005 (October 16-19; Washington DC)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:49:30 -0400

Greetings,

You are invited to participate in the premier event on MPLS and related
technologies at the MPLS 2005 International Conference
(<http://www.mpls2005.com>) to be held from October 16-19, 2005 in Washington
DC.

PROGRAM:
----------
The conference includes presentations by leading exterts on hot topics in MPLS
and GMPLS, tutorials, exhibits by key vendors, a panel discussion by Service
Providers on Advanced Services using MPLS, and a panel discussion by industry
vendors on LDP versus RSVP-TE. Program details are available at:
 <http://www.mpls2005.com/program.htm>

REGISTRATION:
--------------
Registration is underway - to register, go to:
 <http://www.mpls2005.com/registration.htm>

HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
--------------------
The designated Hotel for the MPLS 2005 International Conference is the Omni
Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C. (Tel: 202-234-0700 or 800-843-6664). A
limited number of rooms are available at special rates for conference
attendees. We suggest you make your reservation as soon as possible, since
October is typically a busy period for hotels in Washington DC. To make
reservations please call the Hotel Reservation Desk directly. You must identify
yourself as MPLS 2005 conference attendees for discounted rates.

We look forward to your participation in this event.

Regards,
Kavita

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls