Subject: [mpls] invitation for participation in FIT'05

From: "Junaid Ahmed Zubairi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 12:43:49 -0400

The FIT workshop has  become a premier IT event
in Pakistan. The 3rd FIT is taking place in Dec '05
the CFP is enclosed  as well as reproduced below
in plaintext. Kindly contribute to this event by sharing
your research. Please note the deadline is by the
end of this month.

Call for Papers
3rd International Workshop on Frontiers of Information Technology
(FIT 2005)
Islamabad, Pakistan ? December 28 - 29, 2005
http://suraj.lums.edu.pk/fit
In Co-operation with IEEE Islamabad and Lahore Sections
Co-Sponsored by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan
Since its inception in 2003, the International Workshop on Frontiers of
Information Technology has emerged as a leading forum in Pakistan for
IT professionals and researchers to discuss and present the latest research
trends and results in the field of Information Technology (IT).
FIT 2005, third in its series, promises to be another exciting event that
will host leading IT researchers from across the globe and will provide
opportunity to build international research collaborations The topics of
interest include, but are not limited to:
§ Communication and Networking
§ IT Security
§ Educational Technology
§ IT Applications
§ ICT in the Developing Countries
§ Distributed and Collaborative Computing
§ IT based Applications including
digital government, e-commerce, e-learning and bioinformatics

IT researchers and practitioners with an interest in any of the above IT
research areas are invited to submit original unpublished papers
describing their work (maximum 14 pages, single column single spaced)
latest by August 30, 2005. Submitted papers will be accepted for
presentation at the workshop on the basis of their originality and
relevance using a peer-review process. In addition the workshop
proceedings will include invited visionary papers and presentations from
renowned researchers and practitioners in related IT areas.

The schedule is as follows:
Draft Paper Due: August 30, 2005
Notification of Acceptance October 14, 2005
Camera ready copy due November 14, 2005

For more information, please contact the conference designated email
account [email-masked] or see the conference website at
http://suraj.lums.edu.pk/fit
***********************************************************
Dr. Junaid Ahmed Zubairi
Department of Computer Science
SUNY at Fredonia, Fredonia, NY 14063, USA.
Tel: (716)673-4694
WWW: http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~zubairi
Email: [email-masked]
***********************************************************
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls