Subject: RE: [mpls] draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping-02.txt for working document?

From: "Kullberg Alan-G19424" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:33:28 -0500

I'm in favor of acceptance.
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Loa Andersson
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 8:18 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Bill Fenner
Subject: [mpls] draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping-02.txt for working
document?

Working group,

in Paris we discussed "draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping-02.txt"
there were good support for making a working group document and we seek
the input from the working group om the mailing list to decide the
consensus. Please send your opinion to the mailing list.

Context: It is understood tht more work needs to be done on the LDP
aspects of p2mp ping, if this goes into this document or a separate
document is an open issue.
In Paris it was also pointed out that we need to collect the requirments
for p2mp ping, the authors would like to draw attention to
"draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-oam-reqs-00.doc" that intends to fill this
need.

Loa and George

--
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls