Subject: RE: [mpls] draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping-02.txt for workingdocument?

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:59:32 +0100

Hi Guys,

I would like to support this becoming a working group document.

Dan

Daniel King
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Loa Andersson
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 1:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Bill Fenner
Subject: [mpls] draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping-02.txt for
workingdocument?

Working group,

in Paris we discussed "draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping-02.txt"
there were good support for making a working group document and
we seek the input from the working group om the mailing list to
decide the consensus. Please send your opinion to the mailing list.

Context: It is understood tht more work needs to be done on the
LDP aspects of p2mp ping, if this goes into this document or a
separate document is an open issue.
In Paris it was also pointed out that we need to collect the
requirments for p2mp ping, the authors would like to draw attention
to "draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-oam-reqs-00.doc" that intends to
fill this need.

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: "Drake, John E" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:15:43 -0700

It should be a working group document

> From: Loa Andersson [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 5:18 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: Bill Fenner