Subject: [mpls] draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping-02.txt for working document?

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:17:32 +0200

Working group,

in Paris we discussed "draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping-02.txt"
there were good support for making a working group document and
we seek the input from the working group om the mailing list to
decide the consensus. Please send your opinion to the mailing list.

Context: It is understood tht more work needs to be done on the
LDP aspects of p2mp ping, if this goes into this document or a
separate document is an open issue.
In Paris it was also pointed out that we need to collect the
requirments for p2mp ping, the authors would like to draw attention
to "draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-oam-reqs-00.doc" that intends to
fill this need.

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 11:41:34 -0400

In favor.

JP.

---

From: Anca Zamfir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:29:44 -0400

In favor.

Anca

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:23:10 +0100

OK
This time I'll reply to the right email!

I support.

adrian
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Bill Fenner" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 1:17 PM
Subject: [mpls] draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping-02.txt for
workingdocument?

---

From: "Yuji KAMITE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:52:41 +0900

I support it.  It's a really meaningful item.

- Yuji

> there were good support for making a working group document 
> and we seek the input from the working group om the mailing 
> list to decide the consensus. Please send your opinion to the 
> mailing list.
> 
> Context: It is understood tht more work needs to be done on 
> the LDP aspects of p2mp ping, if this goes into this document 
> or a separate document is an open issue.
> requirments for p2mp ping, the authors would like to draw 
> attention to "draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-oam-reqs-00.doc" that 
> intends to fill this need.

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:59:08 +0200

Working group,

there is clearly support to make
draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping-02.txt
a working group document.

Could the authors please re-publish as
draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping-00.txt

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson