Subject: [mpls] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-ecmp-bcp

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:58:30 +0200

Working,

draft-ietf-mpls-ecmp-bcp was working group last called in March,
and has been updated according to comments. This mail initiates
a one week (+) working group last call draft-ietf-mpls-ecmp-bcp-01.txt,
limited to the changes.

Please send comments to mpls mailing list, or directly to the
working group co-chairs.

The working group last call ends on EOB PST Wed Aug 24.

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls