Subject: [mpls] GMPLS MIBs are related to MPLS-TE

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:45:12 +0100

Hi,

During MIB Doctor review of the GMPLS MIB modules it was pointed out that
we have introduced new objects that may be useful extensions to the
management of MPLS-TE systems that used the existing MPLS MIB modules
(RFC3811 onwards).

For example, we have the ability to configure/examine the Hello interval
on a per-interface basis in an extension to the LSR MIB's
mplsInterfaceTable.

Since there will be a brief hiatus while the I-Ds are updated after MIB
Doctor review, now would be a good opportunity for members of the MPLS
community who have not been following the development of the GMPLS MIB
modules within the CCAMP working group to comment on the documents. Of
particular interest to the authors are two questions:
- Are the MPLS-TE features that we have covered handled correctly?
- Are there any MPLS-TE features that we have not included that you feel
should be included?

You can see the three GMPLS MIB documents at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-tc-mib-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-lsr-mib-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-te-mib-09.txt

You can see the MIB Doctor's comments in the CCAMP mailing list archive.

Many thanks,
Adrian

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls