Subject: [mpls] Register Now to Attend MPLS 2005 (Oct 16-19) Washington, DC

From: "MPLS 2005" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:33:25 -0400 (EDT)

MPLS 2005 International Conference - Washington, DC
OCTOBER 16-19, 2005
8th Annual International Conference on MPLS and Related Technologies

Book your hotel today, the special conference rates end 10/4!

Register now to secure your seat today

Register online to save $200.00 

http://www.mpls2005.com/registration.htm
===================================================================
 
===============================================================
Key next generation Internet technologies in one event
===============================================================

Dear Colleague,

===========================================================
MPLS 2005 International Conference
Conference: October 16-19, 2005
Exhibits: October 17-19, 2005
Omni Shoreham Hotel-Washington, DC

www.mpls2005.com

===========================================================

****************************************************

6th Public Interoperability Demonstration 

October 20

http://www.mpls2005.com/program.htm

To attend send a message to [email-masked]

****************************************************

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls