Subject: [mpls] ICMP and MPLS

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:13:16 -0400

Folks,

At the request of the Internet Area, I have split
draft-ietf-mpls-icmp-03 into two parts. These are:

- http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bonica-internet-icmp-00.txt
- http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-icmp-04.txt

The first draft describes the generic syntax for ICMP extensions and
backwards compatibility issues. This draft will probably be owned by the
Internet Area.

The second draft describes MPLS specific extensions. This draft will
probably continue to be owned by the MPLS WG. The second draft
references the first.

Please review and comment on these drafts. Since the resulting
discussion will probably be of interest to both communities, I have
posted this request to both the MPLS and Internet Area mailing lists.

                                     Ron

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:24:03 -0400

Still monitoring for comments.....