Subject: [mpls] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Link-Type sub-TLV to convey the number of Traffic Engineering Label Switch Paths signalled across a link
	Author(s)	: J. Vasseur, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-5-24
	
Several Link-type sub-TLVs have been defined for OSPF and ISIS in the
context of MPLS Traffic Engineering in order to convery some link
characteristics such as the available bandwidth, traffic enginering
metric, adminstrative group and so on.  There are various
circumstances where it would be useful to also advertise the number
of unconstrained Traffic Engineering Label Switched Path(s) (TE LSP)
signalled across a link.  This document specifies a new Link-type
Traffic Engineering sub-TLV used to advertise the number of
unconstrained TE LSP(s) signalled across a link.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 04:23:28 -0400

FYI: Most changes are editorial.

Comments are of course very welcome.

Thanks.

JP.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: May 24, 2006 3:50:01 PM EDT
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-01.txt
> Reply-To: [email-masked]
>
> 	Title		: A Link-Type sub-TLV to convey the number of Traffic  
> Engineering Label Switch Paths signalled across a link
> Content-Type: text/plain
> Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
>
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce