Subject: [mpls] [Fwd: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 66th IETF Meeting in Montreal, Quebec, Canada]

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 09:46:38 +0200

Working group,

please find the draft cutoff dates for the Montreal meeting
included.

/Loa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 66th IETF
Meeting in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 00:00:01 -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 66th
IETF Meeting in Montreal, Quebec, Canada:

June 19th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00)
Internet-Draft Submissions

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
June 19th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday,
June 12th at 9:00 AM ET.

June 26th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher)
Internet-Draft Submissions

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted
by Monday, June 26th at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts
directory or announced until on or after Monday, July 10th at 9:00
AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until
the last minute to submit.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 66th IETF Meeting can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_66.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls