Subject: [mpls] [MPLS2006 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE] Update of the CFP

From: "MOIGNARD Renaud RD-CORE-LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 22:42:37 +0200

Call for Presentations at MPLS 2006

MPLS 2006, the 9th Annual International Conference on MPLS and Related
Technologies, will be held on October 15 through 18, 2006, in Washington,
DC. The Program Committee of MPLS2006 is soliciting presentation proposals
for the conference.  The program committee seeks original and unpublished
work to continue the tradition initiated by this conference in 1998 of
covering cutting-edge topics.  Presentations addressing new technologies and
operational experience are solicited from network equipment vendors, service
providers, the research community, government agencies, and enterprise
users.  

The deadline for submission of presentation proposals is June 7, 2006.

Submit your presentation  : http://www.isocore.com/mpls2006/cfpupload.php  

Technical Program Committee Co-Chairs

Daniel Awduche [Verizon Business]     Renaud Moignard [France Telecom]

Technical Program Committee

Zubair Ahmad [Equant]                                             David
McDysan [Verizon]

Loa Andersson [Acreo]                                             Monique
Morrow [Cisco Systems]

Peter Arberg [Redback]                                            Eiji Oki
[NTT]

Alia Atlas [Google]                                                   Lyndon
Ong [Ciena]

Jerry Ash [ATT]
Tomohiro Otani [KDDI Labs]

Deborah Brungard [ATT]                                           Dimitri
Papadimitriou [Alcatel]

Marco Carugi [Nortel Networks]                                  Rajiv
Papneja [Isocore]

Bruce Davie [Cisco Systems]                                     Richard
Rabbat [Fujitsu]

Luyuan Fang [ATT]                                                  Yakov
Rekhter [Juniper Networks]

Adrian Farrel [Old Dog Consulting]                              George
Swallow [Cisco Systems]

Don Fedyk [Nortel Networks]                                     Kohei
Shiomoto [NTT]

Bur Goode [ATT]                                                     JP
Vasseur [Cisco Systems]

Joao Gomes [Orange]                                               Anwar
Walid [Lucent]

Bijan Jabbari [Isocore]                                              Lei
Wang [Telenor]

Kireeti Kompella [Juniper Networks]                   Bert Wijnen [Lucent]

Vach Kompella [Alcatel]                                            Rajesh
Yadav [Verizon]

Francois Le Faucheur [Cisco Systems]                        Naoaki Yamanaka
[Keio]

Jean Louis Le Roux [France Telecom]                          Ferit Yegenoglu
[Lockheed Martin]

Bill Li [Huawei]                                                        Ali
Zadeh [Isocore]

Tove Madsen [Acreo]
Yong Zhou [Redback]

Andy Mallis [Tellabs]                                                James
Zhu [Huawei]

Alex Zinin [Alcatel]

This year's conference will include, but will not be limited to, the
following topics:

- MPLS in multi-area and multi-AS networks
- Point-to-multipoint MPLS and applications
- Multicast in MPLS L3 VPNs and for VPLS
- Single and Multi-hop Pseudowire placement, setup, and management
- Providing QoS in MPLS networks
- MPLS network management
- OAM for MPLS networks
- MPLS in Next Generation Networks
- Voice over IP/MPLS
- IMS and IPTv over MPLS
- Triple-play applications on MPLS
- MPLS-enabled Advanced services and converged networks
- Interworking and migration for MPLS and GMPLS
- Multi-layer networks and integration with non-packet technologies
- Deploying, interworking, and operating L2 and L3 MPLS VPNs
- MPLS deployment experience: scaling, performance, and security
- Testing: MPLS test tools and certification experience
- Protection, restoration, and reliability
- Network processors for MPLS and GMPLS
- MPLS/GMPLS control plane resilience, scaling and robustness
- MPLS TE applications of the Path Computation Element (PCE)
- MPLS to the access network

- MPLS and IPv6  

- MPLS in the Enterprise Arena 

- Carrier Ethernet Services 

- GMPLS Applications (L1 VPNs, ASON, Optical Internetworking, NNI/UNI) 

- Fast Routing Convergence 

- High Availability (Graceful Restart, Non-Stop Routing, In-Service Software
Upgrades, etc)  

- MPLS in the Mobile Trunking Space  

- MPLS Applications for Mobile Access Optimization

For additional information please see  <http://www.mpls2006.com/>
www.mpls2006.com. 

 

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls