Subject: [mpls] FutureNet 2007 Call For Presentations

From: "Irwin Lazar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 16:18:53 -0600

Greetings,
The "Call for Presentations" for "FutureNet 2007: MPLS, VPLS and Beyond"
is now available at
http://www.futurenetexpo.com/speaker/submit_pres.html

FutureNet will be held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel on April 30 - May 3,
2007 in New York City.  FutureNet represents the evolution of MPLScon,
which for the last six years has been the premier industry conference
focusing on MPLS, VPN and WAN technologies from both enterprise and
service provider perspectives.
 
With this year's event we'll expand our focus to cover next generation
network technologies including emerging Ethernet services, fixed/mobile
convergence, rich-media service delivery, optical networking and more.
As has been the tradition from past events, FutureNet will focus on
end-user case studies from both enterprises and service providers
providing real-world insight into challenges and lessons learned.
 
We invite you to review the Call For Presentations and submit an
abstract.  Please note that abstracts are due by February 2nd, 2007.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.  My contact
information is below.
 
Sincerely,
Irwin Lazar
Conference Director, FutureNet: MPLS, VPLS, and Beyond (Formerly
MPLScon)
http://www.futurenetexpo.com/
[email-masked]
703-468-4361
AIM/Google/Yahoo/Skype: imlazar

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls