Subject: [mpls] RFC4781

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 17:05:55 +0100

Working Group,

we have a new RFC "Graceful Restart Mechanism for BGP with MPLS"
just published as RFC4781. It is almost to the day (diff is 3 days)
57 months since we asked the IESG to publish it. This also means
that our longevity index in the RFC Editor Queue gone down
drastically :) .

Congrat's to Yakov and Rahul as authors!

Loa and George
-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls