Subject: Amazing Disgrace (To be sung to the tune of Amazing Grace) By Madeleine Begun Kane Our Bill of Rights, how sweet the sound.

From: "Andrew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:10:31 +0300

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

Jessica Valenti looked discernibly female in a blogger group photo with
Bill Clinton, and Ann is aghast, appalled, and dismayed!
You're way too close to Rummy, Bush, and Rice.
Laissez-les manger casino chips. (My political poetry is here, my news
haiku  page is here, my political satire blog is here,   and  my
non-political humor blog is here. To be Dub's pal became your grand
fixation. Jessica Valenti looked discernibly female in a blogger group
photo with Bill Clinton, and Ann is aghast, appalled, and dismayed!
I live in Ventura, California and my family originates in the New York
area. (My political poetry is here, my news haiku  page is here, my
political satire blog is here,   and  my non-political humor blog is
here. Your acts betrayed Dem values we hold dear. Bush-Cheney threaten
rights held dear.
See forest, not trees.
My song parodies are here,  and my other (non-political) humor blog is
here. Ne monkey pas avec les babouins! My No Liebe For Lieberman is here
   and my  song parodies are here. My No Liebe For Lieberman is here   
and my  song parodies are here.
It's time to dump some tea. Je blog, donc je suis.
He grew up in Farmingdale, Long Island, New York and his father came
from Russia.
Unless we fight, we won't be free. I fear that evil's won. (My political
poetry is here, my media satire is here, my political satire blog is
here,   and  my non-political humor blog is here. (My political poetry
is here, my political satire blog is here,   and  my non-political humor
blog is here.
La radio est dangereuse, n'est-ce pas ? Ne monkey pas avec les babouins!
You cast aside the virtues of our nation.
Ode To Ann Althouse    By Madeleine Begun Kane Some bloggers are easily
shocked When gal lefties don't look like they're jocks.
Bush must think we're drooling fools. Bush-Cheney threaten rights held
dear. (My feminist humor is here, my political poetry is here, my
political satire blog is here,   and  my non-political humor blog is
here. Your words and actions aid the GOP.
com unless otherwise noted. It's time to oust the GOP, And shove them
out the door. La radio est dangereuse, n'est-ce pas ?
Exploiting danger, risks, and fear. Amazing Disgrace  (To be sung to the
tune of  Amazing Grace)  By Madeleine Begun Kane Our Bill of Rights, how
sweet the sound. Bush brags we're safe within his care.
Framing The Season    By Madeleine Begun Kane GOP slogan: Security
September, Their frightful campaign. Jessica Valenti looked discernibly
female in a blogger group photo with Bill Clinton, and Ann is aghast,
appalled, and dismayed!
August 14, 2006  Bush's Favorite Hymn Gets A Rewrite: Amazing Disgrace
So, not only is Amazing Grace George Dubya's favorite hymn, but it
actually reduces the poor sensitive lad to tears. What he really wants
and needs Are pardons for his lawless deeds. Joementum Joe, Joementum
Joe, it's time to go. You could have blocked Alito, but you failed to.
Exploiting danger, risks, and fear.
Alas, we're lost, cause Dub's unbound.
My Condi Rice song parody is here    and my  music related humor is
here. Joementum Joe, it's time to end your Sen.
Jessica Valenti looked discernibly female in a blogger group photo with
Bill Clinton, and Ann is aghast, appalled, and dismayed!
Some Notable Posts: Skippy is doing something about Chuck Roberts and he
wants your help. To be Dub's pal became your grand fixation. I live in
Ventura, California and my family originates in the New York area.
Exploiting Nine-One-One. (My  my political verse is here, my political
satire blog is here,   and  my non-political humor blog is here. Your
acts betrayed Dem values we hold dear.
See forest, not trees. My No Liebe For Lieberman is here    and my  song
parodies are here.
(Here's Alta Vista's Babel Fish Translation  page, just in case my
meaning isn't sufficiently obvious.
I live in Ventura, California and my family originates in the New York
area.
August 14, 2006  Bush's Favorite Hymn Gets A Rewrite: Amazing Disgrace
So, not only is Amazing Grace George Dubya's favorite hymn, but it
actually reduces the poor sensitive lad to tears.
Carnival of Satire Carnival of the Liberals Tour de America: A Tribute
to Patriot Floyd Landis Howard Mortman is helping  a great non-partisan
charity called ThanksUSA.