Subject: his orange and red tongue is now licking at every margin of the city, trying to reunite his soul with the evils planted centuries ago in the heart of the megalopolis.

From: "Henson I. Leonard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:27:49 +0300

CHFR Climbs Another 20.5% As 8 New Distributors Come On Board!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.41 UP 20.5%

CHFR is steady climbing this week as they announce their expansion with
8 new distributors. Up 9.6% Monday and another 20.5% Tuesday, this one
is making investors steady money. Read the news and get on CHFR first
thing Wednesday!

And, it's rewarding and comforting to cruise around with Newzcrawler and
read other's blogs. I've come to the conclusion most of the vehicles
made today are not suitable for use on public highways and cannot be
driven by regularly skilled drivers.
She said, "It must have gone astray. Cool (or is that "kewl?
As I grew up, eventually going downtown by myself for Saturday accordion
lessons at Lyons Studios, I would almost always stop by Marshall Fields
and marvel at that grand and wonderful store.
What got delivered was a bad feeling and yet another confirmation we are
all going to hell in a hand basket. If Fields exhibited love toward its
customers, then today the best description of the retail buying
experience is that it is "a quickie behind the barn.
The first purpose of alcohol is to make English your second language.
Not a desirable characteristic of "leadership. What they should do is
find a way to effect their preferences through the system of which they
are a benefactor, not simply resist what they think they don't like or
can't advocate. Simultaneously the government could increase the penalty
for illegal distribution of that same music. I'll bet you most of the
"demonstrators" don't vote and are likely not even registered to vote.
Managers are good at follow-through.