Subject: [mpls] It's time to oust the GOP, And shove them out the door.

From: "Cannon T. Louise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:38:57 -0700

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

To be Dub's pal became your grand fixation.
Bush brags we're safe within his care.
But if I were in Condi's position, I wouldn't think it vital To play a
recital, When working t'wards peace was my mission. La radio est
dangereuse, n'est-ce pas ? But if I were in Condi's position, I wouldn't
think it vital To play a recital, When working t'wards peace was my
mission. ) But first, I have to recommend this excellent Don Davis song
parody: American Lie and the   very cool companion video clip created by
Norm at OneGoodMove. Amazing Disgrace  (To be sung to the tune of 
Amazing Grace)  By Madeleine Begun Kane Our Bill of Rights, how sweet
the sound.
I fear that evil's won. Exploiting Nine-One-One.
To be Dub's pal became your grand fixation. Alas, we're lost, cause
Dub's unbound.
Link                   Email     Mad Kane's Forum      Subscribe to
Newsletter      August 1, 2006  Some Offbeat Items In honor of today's
first offbeat item, today's snarkery shall be in French .
Your acts betrayed Dem values we hold dear. But if I were in Condi's
position, I wouldn't think it vital To play a recital, When working
t'wards peace was my mission.
But if I were in Condi's position, I wouldn't think it vital To play a
recital, When working t'wards peace was my mission.
Joementum Joe, Joementum Joe, it's time to go. Bush-Cheney threaten
rights held dear. Some Notable Posts: Skippy is doing something about
Chuck Roberts and he wants your help.
Do you think my new set of lyrics will make Bush cry too? We must our
rights secure. My No Liebe For Lieberman is here    and my  song
parodies are here.
My Condi Rice song parody is here    and my  music related humor is
here.
La radio est dangereuse, n'est-ce pas ? You've been disloyal to voters
and your party.
Your words and actions aid the GOP. I fear that evil's won.
com for reprint permissions.
You're way too close to Rummy, Bush, and Rice. Joementum Joe, it's time
to end your Sen.
August 14, 2006  Bush's Favorite Hymn Gets A Rewrite: Amazing Disgrace
So, not only is Amazing Grace George Dubya's favorite hymn, but it
actually reduces the poor sensitive lad to tears. We must our rights
secure. But if I were in Condi's position, I wouldn't think it vital To
play a recital, When working t'wards peace was my mission. Our founders
told us to beware  The blight of tyranny. Link                   Email  
  Mad Kane's Forum      Subscribe to Newsletter      August 1, 2006 
Some Offbeat Items In honor of today's first offbeat item, today's
snarkery shall be in French . You've dealt democracy so many blows.
Some Notable Posts: Skippy is doing something about Chuck Roberts and he
wants your help.
You've dealt democracy so many blows.
Your words and actions aid the GOP. You oft behave as if your word's the
gospel. Carnival of Satire Carnival of the Liberals Tour de America: A
Tribute to Patriot Floyd Landis Howard Mortman is helping  a great
non-partisan charity called ThanksUSA.
Bush-Cheney threaten rights held dear.
Exploiting danger, risks, and fear.
(Here's Alta Vista's Babel Fish Translation  page, just in case my
meaning isn't sufficiently obvious. My No Liebe For Lieberman is here   
and my  song parodies are here.
Alas, we're lost, cause Dub's unbound.
Your words and actions aid the GOP. Exploiting Nine-One-One. You've
dealt democracy so many blows.
Your words and actions aid the GOP. It's time to oust the GOP, And shove
them out the door.
And shove them out the door. ) But first, I have to recommend this
excellent Don Davis song parody: American Lie and the   very cool
companion video clip created by Norm at OneGoodMove. My Condi Rice song
parody is here    and my  music related humor is here. It's time to oust
the GOP, And shove them out the door.

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls