Subject: foster snooty

From: position <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 18:17:04 +0400

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

htmAs ScienceDaily reports, scientists are making real progress in
identifying useful stem cells in adult tissue. If you have a logical
turn of mind, you are bound to ask whether this is a special case of a
general ethical principle which says 'Life is good, death is bad; health
is good, sickness is bad.

It is not highly regarded in comparison to other theories, largely
because of this sort of evidence.
You can help to make therapies for aging and life extension medicine a
reality. This might not be the case for biomarkers that focus on single
phenotypes like bone density, since individual genetic variation might
mask the aging signal in the data.

But no connection between the longevity induced by calorie restriction
and the endocrine system has been found - until now. Such an aspiration
is ingenious and noble, not trite or trivial. " The disposable soma
theory of aging, arising from evolutionary considerations, has moved
through a number of interations to its present form.

The sagging skin, wasted muscles, false teeth and declining memory,
vision and hearing will be only half my worries - will my superannuation
last that long? If you have a logical turn of mind, you are bound to ask
whether this is a special case of a general ethical principle which says
'Life is good, death is bad; health is good, sickness is bad.

and the Longevity Meme to the online conversation about healthy life
extension and longevity science - five times a week is plenty enough to
talk up a storm.
Memory is really what makes possible so many of our complex cognitive
functions, including communication and learning, and surely without
memory, life would lose all of its glamour and purpose. Three of the
nine rats injected with hSSCs returned to walking at six weeks, and
three others had improved mobility in all lower extremity joints.
Cryonic suspension is, after all, only the second worst thing that can
happen to you. The two are so linked in our culture, experience and
education that any discussion of life extension is doomed without
carefully explaining that you mean extension of healthy, vigorous life.
But could such restoration be enhanced by using bone marrow stem cells,
which can differentiate into various tissue-specific cell types . This
is what happens to all of us with increasing age, speeding the downward
spiral: if your immune system isn't up to snuff, you're that much less
able to resist further damage. We found that apparently normal elderly
subjects with positive PIB PET scans do have mild - but significant -
reduction in memory test scores, and this is related to the amount of
amyloid present .

phpDISCUSSIONThe highlights and headlines from the past week follow
below. The purpose of this article is to review the evidence in
populations living or not living under natural fertility conditions, i.