Subject: snow

From: Garner Jasper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:50:51 +0400

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

DECREASING SLOWLY THROUGH THE NIGHT.
GREEN AND WASHINGTON COUNTIES.
AREAS OF LOW CLOUDS AND FOG ARE QUICKLY DEVELOPING ACROSS MUCH OF
NORTHEAST ALABAMA EARLY THIS MORNING. CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW SPRINKLES
DEVELOPING THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. AND WELL INLAND EAST OF
BARROW. AND ADDITIONAL RAINS WILL LIKELY RESULT IN PONDING OF WATER
AROUND LOW LYING AREAS AS WELL AS STANDING WATER ON SOME ROADWAYS.
CLOUDY SKIES AND LIGHT WINDS.

GREEN AND WASHINGTON COUNTIES.
MOSTLY NEAR THE ELLIOTT HIGHWAY. AND ALLOW PLENTY OF DISTANCE BETWEEN
YOU AND SURROUNDING VEHICLES. MOSTLY NEAR THE ELLIOTT HIGHWAY.

DO NOT DRIVE YOUR VEHICLE INTO WATER COVERED ROADWAYS.
ONE TO TWO INCHES OF RAINFALL HAS ALREADY FALLEN ACROSS PARTS OF GEORGE.
AREAS OF LOW CLOUDS AND FOG ARE QUICKLY DEVELOPING ACROSS MUCH OF
NORTHEAST ALABAMA EARLY THIS MORNING. THE HEAVIER RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS
HAVE PUSHED WELL SOUTH. THERE WILL BE A FEW THUNDER STORMS.
AND ALLOW PLENTY OF DISTANCE BETWEEN YOU AND SURROUNDING VEHICLES. AND
WELL INLAND EAST OF BARROW.

MOSTLY NEAR THE ELLIOTT HIGHWAY. RAINFALL AMOUNTS WILL BE UP TO ONE
QUARTER OF AN INCH. IF TRAVELING THIS MORNING.

THERE WILL BE A FEW THUNDER STORMS. THE HEAVIER RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS
HAVE PUSHED WELL SOUTH. THE RAIN IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO DECREASE IN
COVERAGE AND WEAKEN OVERNIGHT.

THE LOW CLOUD DECK AND AREAS OF FOG ALONG THE COAST LINE WILL CREEP
WESTWARD AND SLIGHTLY SOUTHWARD THROUGH THE EVENING. DECREASING SLOWLY
THROUGH THE NIGHT. CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW SPRINKLES DEVELOPING THROUGH
THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.

This file is usually updated about every two minutes.
AREAS OF LOW CLOUDS AND FOG ARE QUICKLY DEVELOPING ACROSS MUCH OF
NORTHEAST ALABAMA EARLY THIS MORNING. RAINFALL AMOUNTS WILL BE UP TO ONE
QUARTER OF AN INCH.

MOSTLY NEAR THE ELLIOTT HIGHWAY. This file is usually updated about
every two minutes. IF TRAVELING THIS MORNING.
DO NOT DRIVE YOUR VEHICLE INTO WATER COVERED ROADWAYS.

GREEN AND WASHINGTON COUNTIES. THE STEESE HIGHWAY FROM TWELVE MILE
SUMMIT TO FOX WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE RAIN SHOWERS.
AND ADDITIONAL RAINS WILL LIKELY RESULT IN PONDING OF WATER AROUND LOW
LYING AREAS AS WELL AS STANDING WATER ON SOME ROADWAYS. THE SHOWERS AND
STORMS ARE GRADUALLY WEAKENING

This same information is available in other file formats including the
XML based RSS and CAP formats. This file is usually updated about every
two minutes. THE SHOWERS AND STORMS ARE GRADUALLY WEAKENING

DECREASING SLOWLY THROUGH THE NIGHT. CLOUDY SKIES AND LIGHT WINDS.

EXPECT CLOUDY SKIES WITH LIGHT RAIN SHOWERS TO CONTINUE PUSHING IN FROM
THE EAST. IF TRAVELING THIS MORNING. THE DEPTH MAY BE TOO GREAT TO ALLOW
A SAFE CROSSING. AND ADDITIONAL RAINS WILL LIKELY RESULT IN PONDING OF
WATER AROUND LOW LYING AREAS AS WELL AS STANDING WATER ON SOME ROADWAYS.

This file is usually updated about every two minutes.

EXPECT CLOUDY SKIES WITH LIGHT RAIN SHOWERS TO CONTINUE PUSHING IN FROM
THE EAST. This same information is available in other file formats
including the XML based RSS and CAP formats.