Subject: [mpls] tenttive wg agenda for the Chicago meeting

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:51:56 +0200

All,

we've uploaded the first preliminary version of the MPLS agenda
for the Chicago meeing. Could plese:

- if you requested a slot on the check that it is included
- if you not requested a slot but intend to do so send a
  mail to the wg co-chairs
- find other mistakes, misspellings and nits and please tell
  Loa directly (it is my bad spelling ;) ).

The agenda will be found at:

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/mpls.txt
or
http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/mpls/agenda

(the latter link is "better" since all drafts and RFCs are
linked directly from that page, but there is also some delay
in updating the page)

See you all in Chicago :)

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: "Greg Mirsky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:10:16 -0700

Dear Loa and George,
should draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-p2mp-02 be removed from Recently Expired list
if updated version would be presented by authors as item 8
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-p2mp-03? Besides, it expired prior to meeting on
Prague.

	Regards,
		Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Loa Andersson [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 7:52 AM
To: [email-masked]; George Swallow
Subject: [mpls] tenttive wg agenda for the Chicago meeting

All,

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:10:25 +0200

Greg,

my assumption here is that the authors has sent
in the -03 draft, but that it not yet come through the because
of the flood hitting the Internet Drafts prior to a meeting.

I'll wait till I've seen the message that the last draft has been
published and will then update the agenda accordingly.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

---

From: IJsbrand Wijnands <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:16:18 +0200

Loa,

> in the -03 draft, but that it not yet come through the because

Yes, we submitted -03 draft just before the deadline.

Thx,

Ice.