Subject: Linux or Solaris experience.

From: ramshackle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 02:25:27 +0200

SZSN Expands To Become 3rd Largest Agricultural Seed Provider!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.24

SZSN is expanding. Recent acquisitions put it in the top 3 Seed
providers in China. It is also expanding its distribution chains to 500
new regional agencies. Big news expected! Get on SZSN first thing Friday
morning.

Experience with building Java Applications using Ant.

Positions in the Equity Research IT group will offer the opportunity to
participate in all phases of the development process and make a
significant contribution to the success of the department. This
individual will be responsible for communicating with production support
groups, groups of developers, architects, infrastructure engineers and
management.

Linux or Solaris experience.

Whether it be Equities or Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange or Commodities,
to be an elite performer,  you must combine a gift for software
engineering, with a strong financial  services acumen.

Accountable for the project management and schedules of the business
critical projects for the regional projects.

Ability to maintain close working relationships with the application
development teams and with the business.

Integral in organizing requests for work into logic work streams and
translating the business requirements into near term technical
solutions.
Linux or Solaris experience is also a plus.

Good communication skills and inter-personal skills are expected as the
Analyst will need to interact with users widely throughout the firm.
Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, futures,
options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase agreements, stock loan, Credit
Default Swaps and convertible bonds is also a plus. NET, and XML
Application development. Accountable for the project management and
schedules of the business critical projects for the regional projects.
Ability to work well in a team as well as independently. Wall Street
firms, technological advancements, and technology professionals. Good
understanding of the US and Global Fixed Income markets. This candidate
will also track change sets that are included in each build and
coordinate dissemination of accurate release notes. Excellent
understanding of Fixed Income performance attribution from the US and
global perspective. If that describes you, we'd like to hear from you.
Strong profession presence with the ability to clarify requirements and
priority in a fast moving trading floor environment.

Experience with designing and developing tables, queries, stored
procedures, triggers and SQL.
Strong working knowledge of Equity Trading technologies, vendors, and
the industry market place. This candidate should also display technical
aptitude and have the ability to work in a globally distributed
development environment. NET Framework Server Side Development.
Experience with multi-tier distributed applications design and
development and good knowledge of XML and XSLT is a plus. Experience
with testing and applying quality assurance to application deployment.
Responsible for system development and integration of application
components utilizing the underlying technical platform in a financial
services business environment. NET Framework Server Side Development.
NET Developer to enhance Equity Research Authoring Platform.

Hands-on, advanced experience using Excel and knowledge of SQL is highly
desirable. Integral in organizing requests for work into logic work
streams and translating the business requirements into near term
technical solutions.

Experience working with colleagues in remote locations.

This candidate will also work directly with many parts of the business.
Full product life-cycle experience working on a highly distributed,
multi-tier, global system is also a plus. NET, MQ Series, Distributed
Systems experience is also required. Responsibilities include gathering
requirements, designing and developing the software and interface with
application infrastructure teams.
Knowledge of Fixed Income business combined with Quantitative Skills and
the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast
pace environment is also required. Responsible for system development
and integration of application components utilizing the underlying
technical platform in a financial services business environment.
This individual's financial services competencies should include or span
the pan-equity Trading environment.

Services firms demand that software managers and software developers
have an extremely solid business background.
Candidates will Work directly with research and marketing teams to
develop requirements and specifications.
Background in trading systems and vendors and a background in OMS
systems. Motivated self-starter.