Subject: T-shirt

From: Joan Trevino <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 18:51:23 -0500

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

for instance all males have the right to marry a women. When war is
declared the killing of the enemy is legal. I am sorry Shannon, I know
this is way beyond you, this is an adult thing that I hope some day you
will understand. I am sorry Shannon, I know this is way beyond you, this
is an adult thing that I hope some day you will understand.

Do not scrap excess resin as yet.

My point in all of this is why can we not take care of our own people?
Did you do anything to stop the straight boy from killing Matthew
Sheppard?

Yes I was suffering because of people like you! Have fun in he double
hockeysticks. Where do you come up with your numbers. Why does the
Washington Times exist?

I see this debate as unfair to homosexuals and their pursuit of MARRIAGE
rights which is one of the reasons for why I continue to try and make my
points. Review that and tell me I am a horrible person. you thing you
can get better information off of the internet.
I already explained why gay marriage is wrong. The government is not
requiring them to be exterminated.

But, once again what, exactly, should anyone expect from someone like
you? Drill a hole next to pit area and pop a mini bullseye and fill as
normal, pit fill and scrap all excess resin.
Maybe Ann Coulture could help  you guys out with some bigotry and hate.
Drill a hole next to pit area and pop a mini bullseye and fill as
normal, pit fill and scrap all excess resin.

Do not scrap excess resin as yet. And, as many gay rights advocates have
argued, civil unions are no substitute for the protections that straight
couples get when they marry.
I have no use for ratings and poles, so if your OPINION is that the
United States is so terrible, leave. I can talk to you all day about any
subject that you would like, maybe you did not read my stint about
abortion. The cattle industry creates more toxins and pollution to the
air then cars or factories. Also, why lump the final two trimesters
together?

Michael Moore international airport.