Subject: Five to seven years of direct exposure to NRTD vendors, products, and distribution alternatives.

From: Peggy I. West <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 01:09:36 +0900

SZSN Goes Through The Roof! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Brokers are grabbing up SZSN like crazy after two news releases this
week. Huge expansion plus multi-million dollar development projects are
pushing share prices through the roof. Act fast and get on SZSN first
thing Monday!

Knowledge of Swing components and APIs. Proven excellence in the
Financial Services Industry. Solid understanding of software development
fundamentals.

In this role, you will have regular interaction with the business,
application development teams, senior managers, and the wider Prime
Brokerage support structure.

In this role, you will design a short term, mid term and long term plan
to support testing across all functional development areas including
mainframe and distributed application.

Experience with web-based .

Hands on experience with Enterprise network and system management
products and tools.

Comfortable writing basic to intermediate SQL scripts. Excellent
communication skills and a high degree of credibility. Knowledge of FIX
or other similar protocols is a plus as is prior experience working with
order management systems, FIX, or other exchange connectivity. Duties
would include managing application release deployments; overseeing
support of overnight batch and offshore support; and overseeing support
of grid computing. Very strong PowerPoint presentation skills.
Analysts will review these alerts to determine if further investigation
is warranted or the alert is deemed a false positive.
Strong profession presence with the ability to clarify requirements and
priority in a fast moving trading floor environment.

Integral in organizing requests for work into logic work streams and
translating the business requirements into near term technical
solutions.
Strong analytical and communication skills.

Knowledge of FIX or other similar protocols is a plus as is prior
experience working with order management systems, FIX, or other exchange
connectivity.

Experience with the Electronic Trading aspects of a Global Fixed Income
business, such as current and emerging new markets, connectivity,
auto-quoting, distribution, etc. NET, CGI and Sybase SQL. Experience
with Open Source technologies such as Spring,Hibernate and Struts a
plus.

Experience with installation, management and maintenance of Alpha and
Intel servers, NAS, SAN and RAID storage.

Strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to multi task
is also required.

The ability to do minimal debugging and modification of Perl and shell
scripts as well as C programs. Good teamwork and oral and written
communication skills.
Experience with Test Management, Test Process, Methdology CMM, Six
Sigma, CMMI, RUP Mercury Interactive, Winrunner, QTP and Loadrunner.
You will set the strategy for technology infrastructure delivery
globally in addition to being responsible for several projects within
the group.

Knowledge of test methodology, test processes and tools. Experience with
Perl programming, Informatica, and Business Objects reporting is a plus.
An understanding of paging and swapping, inter-process communication and
file system concepts as well as the ability to use performance analysis
to tune systems.

issues management, delivery management, status and financial reporting
etc. Strong and effective relationship management, project managemen,
team leadership, and written and verbal communication skills.

Excellent and proven Enterprise Business Intelligence development and
engineering experience. A track record recruiting and staffing
high-quality development teams is also required.
Wall Street firms, technological advancements, and technology
professionals.