Subject: southwest

From: Clayton Theobald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:04:23 +0700

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

The IRB was a truly revolutionary grouping, which as said earlier was
convinced that only armed uprising could kick the British out of
Ireland. The execution of the members of the Easter Uprising brought
much more support for them and the idea of Irish Independence and
garnered support for such militant republicans.

The effort to create hunter rosters is specifically intended to decrease
game-damage response time and to generally streamline the game-damage
process. The "workers and peasants who fought the civil war could not
govern themselves collectively from their places in the factories.
With the bureaucrats opposing all policies that may have disturbed their
positions, groups challenging the power of the bureaucracy, such as the
Left Opposition, were repressed. The Left Opposition was the most
uncompromising faction in the Party, adhering closely to the Bolshevik
socialist tradition and led by Trotsky. Bukharin condemned this,
privately, stating that Stalin represented a "Trotskyist danger" and
worked behind the scenes with many others to defeat Stalin's
agricultural policy. At some point, someone has traded six pairs of
pants for one piece of wood.