Subject: [mpls] Ask for comments on "IGP extension in support of inter-AS" drafts

From: Mach Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 18:22:34 +0800

Hi MPLSers,

Here are two I-Ds which describe extensions to the OSPF Traffic Engineering
(OSPF-TE) and ISIS Traffic Engineering (ISIS-TE) mechanisms to support
(G)MPLS Traffic Engineering for multiple Autonomous Systems (ASes),
respectively. They define OSPF-TE and ISIS-TE extensions for the flooding of
TE information about inter-AS TE links which can be used to perform inter-AS
TE path computation.

You could reach them by the following links:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-interas-te-extensi
on-01.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-ccamp-isis-interas-te-extensi
on-01.txt

I'd like to ask you to comment on the CCAMP list, thanks!

Best regards,

Mach

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls