Subject: Extra account protection with your PayPal Security Key

From: "PayPal"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:36:33 -0700

PayPal Security Key

An extra layer of
account protection

Dear Customer,

PayPal already protects your account with one of the highest levels of online security
available. Now, you can get an extra layer of protection every time you log in.

It's secure – a new 6-digit security code is generated every 30 seconds.

It's simple – just log in to your PayPal or eBay account, and enter the
security code.

It's portable – keep it on your keychain, and access your account from anywhere.

$5 special offer

Your email preferences are set to receive the PayPal Periodical
newsletter and Product Updates when you create a PayPal account.

Click here to

unsubscribe.

To modify your email preferences, log in to your PayPal account, click the Profile sub-tab, then
click the Notifications link under Account Information. Changes may take up to 10 days to be
reflected in our mailings.

Copyright © 2007 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the
property of their respective owners. PayPal is located at
2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.