Subject: [mpls] working group early review of draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-01.txt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 01:46:45 +0100

Working Group,

at the working group meeting today we agreed that it is time for
a *working group early review* of the

draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-01.txt

We want the working group participants to take the time to
carefully read and comment on the draft.

Please send your comments to the working group mailing list.

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.astaro.com

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls