Subject: Legal software sales

From: "Santos Kane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 14:05:15 +0000

Happy celebration!!!
 Our main purpose is to render PC and Macintosh legal software and computer solutions of low price for anyone's budget.
 Whether you are a corporate customer, a small business holder,
 or shopping for your own home personal computer, we suppose we'll assist you.
 ENJOY OF OUR PRODUCTS
 http://qriqoft.bestvalueoem.com/
Most demanding materials are:
*Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 for Mac: Retail price now - $89.99; Our for this time - $39.95
 *Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2005: Retail price for now - $5295.00; Our just - $69.95
 *Quark XPress Passport 7.02: Retail price for this day - $749.00; Our only - $69.95
 *Macromedia Flash Professional 8: Retail price now - $699.00; Our only for this time - $49.95
 *Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 for Mac: Retail price today - $89.99; Our just - $39.95
 *Symantec Norton Save & Restore 2.0: Retail price today - $49.99; Our just - $19.95
 *Macromedia Studio 8: Retail price now - $999.00; Our for today only - $99.95
 *Adobe Photoshop Album V 2.0: Retail price for today - $129.00; Our today - $29.95
 COME TO US!
 http://qriqoft.bestvalueoem.com/