Subject: Legal software sales

From: "Julio Durham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 15:03:22 +0100

Have a nice celebration!!!
 Our main goal is to assure PC and Mac legal soft and computer solutions of low cost any could afford.
 Whether you're a corporate purchaser, a holder of small business,
 or shopping for your home personal computer, we think that we can help you.
 CHECK WHAT WE GOT TO OFFER
 http://qriqoft.bestvalueoem.com/
Most demanding materials:
*Macromedia Flash Pro 8 for Mac: Retail price this time - $699.00; Our now just - $49.95
 *Adobe Illustrator CS V 11.0 PC: Retail price this time - $499.00; Our just this day - $49.95
 *Adobe Audition 1.5: Retail price this time - $299.00; Our today - $49.95
 *Macromedia Contribute 1.0: Retail price for this time - $90.00; Our this time only - $29.95
 *Macromedia Flash Professional 8: Retail price for today - $699.00; Our for this time - $49.95
 *Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 for Mac: Retail price now - $89.99; Our only - $39.95
 *Macromedia Studio 8: Retail price today - $999.00; Our just for this day - $99.95
 *Quark Xpress v6.1 Passport: Retail price today - $1560.00; Our for this time only - $59.95
 COME TO US JUST NOW!
 http://qriqoft.bestvalueoem.com/