Subject: [mpls] New Version Notification for draft-nitinb-lsp-ping-rsvp-protection-00

From: "Nitin Bahadur" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:35:45 -0700

Folks,

  I would appreciate comments on the new submission.

Thanks
Nitin 

-----Original Message-----
Filename:	 draft-nitinb-lsp-ping-rsvp-protection
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Mechanism for performing LSP-Ping over RSVP protection
paths

Abstract:
This document describes methods for performing lsp ping over mpls
rsvp-te protection paths, when the protection paths are not in use.
Conventional LSP-Ping follows the same path as data traffic.  In some
cases, it might be useful to follow the data path of protection paths
(detours and bypasses) to ensure that the those paths are fully
functional.  This document describes enhancements to LSP-Ping to perform
ping over such paths.
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls