Subject: [mpls] MPLS & Ethernet World Congress. 10/13 February 2009. Paris

From: "Michel Gosse" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:07:25 +0100

The 11th edition of the MPLS and Ethernet World Congress will start in two
weeks.

The 2009 agenda will pay particular attention to Ethernet and MPLS Transport
standards and mechanisms. Video transport, services and mobile backhaul will
also be covered in detail.

Registration is still open:

http://www.upperside.fr/mpls2009/mpls2009intro.htm

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: "Vidali, Alaerte (NSN - BR/Rio de Janeiro)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:32:45 -0600

Hi Michel,
 
Recently I discovered I will stop in Paris in my way to Berlin, where I
should work on Febrary 9 to 13. Then I start to wonder possibility to
stay some days in Paris to attend the MPLS Congress. Could you let me
know if there is still available seats and the price?
 
tks,
Alaerte

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
ext Michel Gosse
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 4:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [mpls] MPLS & Ethernet World Congress. 10/13 February 2009.
Paris

The 11th edition of the MPLS and Ethernet World Congress will start in
two weeks.

The 2009 agenda will pay particular attention to Ethernet and MPLS
Transport standards and mechanisms. Video transport, services and mobile
backhaul will also be covered in detail.

---

From: "Vidali, Alaerte (NSN - BR/Rio de Janeiro)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:34:10 -0600

By the way, please consider on the price that I work for one of the
platinum sponsors (NSN). tks, Alaerte

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
ext Vidali, Alaerte (NSN - BR/Rio de Janeiro)
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 4:33 PM
To: ext Michel Gosse; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [mpls] MPLS & Ethernet World Congress. 10/13 February
2009.Paris

Hi Michel,

tks,
Alaerte