Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-enhanced-dsmap-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 19:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mechanism for performing LSP-Ping over MPLS tunnels
	Author(s)       : N. Bahadur, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-enhanced-dsmap-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-02-01

This document describes methods for performing lsp-ping traceroute
over mpls tunnels and for traceroute of stitched mpls LSPs.  The
techniques outlined in RFC 4379 are insufficient to perform
traceroute FEC validation and path discovery for a LSP that goes over
other mpls tunnels or for a stitched LSP.  This document describes
enhancements to the downstream-mapping TLV (defined in RFC 4379).
These enhancements along with other procedures outlined in this
document can be used to trace such LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-enhanced-dsmap-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls