Subject: Re: [mpls] [PWE3] Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-01

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:05:55 +0100

All,

this wg last call has terminated.

What will happen now is that we will receive consolidated comments
from the ITU-T MPLS-TP ad hoc team, we've been promised that we will
those comments "within a few days".

Once we received those comment could the editors/authors please
prepare responses to all comments and re-spin the draft.

/Loa

Loa Andersson wrote:
> All,
> 
> this is to initiate a working group last call on
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-01
> 
> This is the first of a series MPLS Transport Profile documents
> to be last called. The last call is directed to the MPLS, PWE3
> and CCAMP working groups.
> 
> According to procedures agreed upon in the JWT decision the
> working last call does also include the ITU-T MPLS-TP ad hoc team.
> 
> This working group last call will end eob Jan 20, 2009.
> 
> Though I know this is futile:
> 
> *Please do not do a "Replay all"* but direct comments to the
> [email-masked] mailing list.
> 
> /Loa
> 

-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager
Ericsson ///                          phone:  +46 8 632 77 14

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:43:59 -0500

Loa, the comments on the ITU lists have also been submitted on the
[email-masked] list.  I have not seen any suggestions that the ITU-T
needs to provide any formal comments on this draft.  Clearly the
comments should be addressed before the draft is approved.  

Since you have indicated that the draft will be respun, and I assume you
will initiate a new last call, I do not see a need for the ITU to send a
formal liaison in response your request to review this draft.

Malcolm Betts
co chair Ad Hoc group on MPLS-TP
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393)
email: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Loa Andersson [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 6:06 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Cc: George Swallow; Matthew Bocci; David Ward; Betts, Malcolm
(CAR:X632); Deborah Brungard; Stewart Bryant; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [PWE3] Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-01

All,

What will happen now is that we will receive consolidated comments from
the ITU-T MPLS-TP ad hoc team, we've been promised that we will those
comments "within a few days".

Once we received those comment could the editors/authors please prepare
responses to all comments and re-spin the draft.

/Loa

Loa Andersson wrote:
> This is the first of a series MPLS Transport Profile documents to be 
> last called. The last call is directed to the MPLS, PWE3 and CCAMP 
> working groups.
> 
> According to procedures agreed upon in the JWT decision the working 
> last call does also include the ITU-T MPLS-TP ad hoc team.
> 

-- 

Loa Andersson

                                       email:
[email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]