Subject: [mpls] FW: FYI: MPLS 2009 Conference -- Call for Presentation Abstracts

From: "Mcdysan, David E" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 10:05:12 -0400

The MPLS 2009 International Conference, the 12th Annual International
Conference on MPLS and Related Technologies, will be held October 25 -
28, 2009, in Washington, DC. The Technical Program Committee is
soliciting abstracts summarizing a proposed presentation representing
original/unpublished work covering cutting-edge topics. 

Presentations covering new technologies and operational experience are
solicited from network equipment vendors, service/transport providers,
government agencies, the research community, and enterprise users. 

If you want further information on MPLS 2008 or want to submit a
presentation abstract, please see the following URL:

http://www.isocore.com/mpls2009/call_for_papers/cfp.htm
<http://www.isocore.com/mpls2009/call_for_papers/cfp.htm>  

Many of these topics have been of interest to members of the MPLS
working group in the past, and many people active on this list have been
presenters at past events. 

Regards,

Dave McDysan