Subject: [mpls] poll to make draft-andersson-mpls-tp-process-03.txt a working group document

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 16:19:38 +0200

All,

we have an individual draft, draft-andersson-mpls-tp-process-03.txt,
that describes additions to the mpls working group process to allow
ITU-T to give input on MPLS-TP Internet Drafts.

It pretty much captures current practice, and from the start we had no
intention to ever progress, but recently there has been comments that
it would have a better and clearer sttus if it were a working group
document.

We have had no plans to ever make it an RFC, but it has been pointed
out that it would be possible to publish as an Historical RFC. Whether
we execute on that or not is not yet decided.

Therefore, is is to start at two week poll on making
draft-andersson-mpls-tp-process-03.txt an MPLS working group document.

The poll ends on July 14.

Please send your comments to the mpls-tp list.

Please

-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager    phone:  +46 10 717 52 13
Ericsson ///                                 +46 767 72 92 13

                                      email:  [email-masked]
                                              [email-masked]