Subject: [mpls] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-enhanced-dsmap-03

From: Nitin Bahadur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:49:36 -0700

Minor editorial edits...

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 1:48 PM
To: Nitin Bahadur
Cc: Kireeti Kompella; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-enhanced-dsmap-03 

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-enhanced-dsmap-03.txt has been successfuly submitted by Nitin Bahadur and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-enhanced-dsmap
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Mechanism for performing LSP-Ping over MPLS tunnels
Creation_date:	 2009-07-11
WG ID:		 mpls
Number_of_pages: 21

Abstract:
This document describes methods for performing lsp-ping traceroute
over mpls tunnels and for traceroute of stitched mpls LSPs.  The
techniques outlined in RFC 4379 are insufficient to perform
traceroute FEC validation and path discovery for a LSP that goes over
other mpls tunnels or for a stitched LSP.  This document describes
enhancements to the downstream-mapping TLV (defined in RFC 4379).
These enhancements along with other procedures outlined in this
document can be used to trace such LSPs.

The IETF Secretariat.