Subject: Re: [mpls] New Version Notification for draft-liu-mpls-tp-ring-protection-00

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 11:50:56 +0800

Hi, fellow and all
 here I provide a draft of MPLS-TP ring protection, there are two 
solutions of ring protection, they both fulfil the requirements of mpls-tp 
framework and survive protections. but there maybe a few questions which I 
may not be considered, so here I am pleasured to receive  good advice and 
suggestions from all fellows.

thank you  very much.

best regards
liu

IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]> 
2009-09-14 11:22

收件人
[email-masked]
抄送
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
主题
New Version Notification for          draft-liu-mpls-tp-ring-protection-00

A new version of I-D, draft-liu-mpls-tp-ring-protection-00.txt has been 
successfuly submitted by Guoman Liu and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:                 draft-liu-mpls-tp-ring-protection
Revision:                 00
Title:                            Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport 
Profile Ring Protection
Creation_date:            2009-09-14
WG ID:                            Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 13

Abstract:
according to MPLS-TP Requirement draft, there are two requirements :
requirement 56.B Recovery techniques used for P2P and P2MP should be
identical to simplify implementation and operation.another require as
section 2.5.6.1 describles: within the context of recovery in MPLS-TP
networks,the optimization criteria considered in ring topologies are
as follows: 1 minimize the number of OAM entities that are needed to
trigger the recovery operation; 2 Minimize the number of elements of
recovery in the ring; 3 Minimize the number of labels required for
the protection paths across the ring; 4 minimize the amount of
control and management plane transactions during a maintenance
operation. this decument will describle and provide two types of ring
protection solutions. both solutions can satisfy these requirements
of recovery in mpls-tp ring network.

The IETF Secretariat.

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.