Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 17:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LDP Typed Wildcard FEC
	Author(s)       : I. Minei, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-09-05

The LDP specification [RFC5036] for the Wildcard FEC element has
several deficiencies.  This document corrects those deficiencies. In
addition, it specifies the Typed Wildcard FEC for the Prefix FEC
Element Type defined in RFC5036.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.