Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-process-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IETF Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Document Process
	Author(s)       : L. Andersson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-process-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-09-19

The decision to develop a Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) in cooperation between the IETF and the
ITU-T is document in RFC 5317 as the decision of the Joint Working
Team on MPLS-TP.

This document provides additional detail of the processes for the
development of IETF RFCs on MPLS-TP. It provides an adaptation of the
IETF working group process; identifies the expected participation in
the process by the ITU-T; and clarifies the rules and conventions
regarding MPLS-TP documents.

This document doe not specify any ITU-T process; ITU-T activities
will be done according to ITU-T process/rules.

This document does not specify or modify the normal IETF working
group process. It is limited to the specific adaptations of that
process to facilitate the cooperation agreement between the IETF and
the ITU-T on MPLS-TP, and to ensure a good and consistent document
review across the two organizations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-process-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.