Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LDP Typed Wildcard FEC
	Author(s)       : I. Minei, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-02-24

The Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) specification for the Wildcard
FEC element has several limitations.  This document addresses those
limitations by defining a Typed Wildcard FEC element and associated
procedures. In addition, it defines a new LDP capability to address
backward compatibility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.