Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-data-plane-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 05:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Transport Profile Data Plane Architecture
	Author(s)       : D. Frost, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-data-plane-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-02-24

The Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Transport Profile (MPLS-TP)
is the set of MPLS protocol functions applicable to the construction
and operation of packet-switched transport networks.  This document
specifies the subset of these functions that comprises the MPLS-TP
data plane: the architectural layer concerned with the encapsulation
and forwarding of packets within an MPLS-TP network.

This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-data-plane-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.