Subject: [mpls] draft-manral-mpls-ldp-ipv6

From: "Rajiv Papneja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:47:50 -0400

Loa, George,

Per your request, below are the pointers to the feedback/discussion (on
mailing list) and the latest diffs. All point to a considerable interest in
the LDP IPv6 draft.

We request you to please poll the WG for adopting this draft as the WG item.

Feedback/support received so far -

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls/current/msg02037.html

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls/current/msg02054.html

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls/current/msg04298.html

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls/current/msg04305.html

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls/current/msg04352.html

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls/current/msg04359.html

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls/current/msg04364.html

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls/current/msg04372.html

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls/current/msg04379.html

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls/current/msg04390.html

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls/current/msg04800.html

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls/current/msg04931.html

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls/current/msg04937.html

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls/current/msg04943.html

Diff between <draft-manral-mpls-ldp-ipv6-02.txt> and
<draft-manral-mpls-ldp-ipv6-03.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-manral-mpls-ldp-ipv6-03.txt

Thank you,

Vishwas, Rajiv A and Rajiv P