Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 12:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Transport Profile Lock Instruct and Loopback Functions
	Author(s)       : S. Boutros, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-09-29

This document specifies an extension to MPLS Operation, 
administration, and Maintenance (OAM) to operate an MPLS Transport 
Profile (MPLS-TP) Label Switched Path (LSP), bi-directional RSVP-TE 
tunnels, pseudowires (PW), or Multi-segment PWs in loopback mode for 
management purpose. This extension includes mechanism to lock and 
unlock MPLS-TP Tunnels (i.e. data and control traffic) and can be 
used to loop all traffic (i.e, data and control traffic) at a 
specified LSR on the path of the MPLS-TP LSP back to the source.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.