Subject: [mpls] Collecting comments on associated bidirectional LSP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 13:31:40 +0800

Hi all,

Associated bidirectional LSP, defined in RFC5654, is useful for protection 
switching, for OAM that requires a reply (from MIP or MEP), and for defect 
correlation. 

There are potentially several solutions, such as GMPLS call, the 
Association object, and the LSP_TUNNEL_INTERFACE_ID object. Furthermore, 
the scheme based on the extensions to

the Association object has been presented in IETF77, and there are some 
discussions on the mailinglist. 

We need to receive more comments on this topic to push this work forward, 
then update the document, 

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-00, 
which is recently expired.

Any comments are welome.

B.R.

Fei 

:)