Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mib-management-overview-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) MIB-based Management Overview
	Author(s)       : A. Farrel, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mib-management-overview-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2010-11-07

A range of Management Information Base (MIB) modules has been
developed to help model and manage the various aspects of
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) networks.  These MIB modules are
defined in separate documents that focus on the specific areas of
responsibility of the modules that they describe.

The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) is a profile of MPLS
functionality specific to the construction of packet-switched
transport networks.

This document describes the MIB-based management architecture for
MPLS-TP and indicates the interrelationships between the different
MIB modules used for MPLS-TP network management.

This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network as
defined by the ITU-T.

This Informational Internet-Draft is aimed at achieving IETF
Consensus before publication as an RFC and will be subject to an IETF
Last Call.

[RFC Editor, please remove this note before publication as an RFC and
insert the correct Streams Boilerplate to indicate that the published
RFC has IETF Consensus.]

Farrel & King, et al.

[page 1]
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mib-management-overview-00.txt

November 2010

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mib-management-overview-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.