Subject: [mpls] China Mobile MPLS-TP Presentation in Routing Area WG

From: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 07:59:57 +0000

Hi,

The chairs of the Routing Area Working Group have graciously made  time for
China Mobile to present the slides (posted at
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/misc/mpls-tp/) . These give a view of China Mobile's
implementation and deployment considerations for MPLS-TP.

The chairs tell me that the agenda slot will be right at the start of the
meeting, and will be limited to 10 minutes to make sure that the rest of the
agenda is not lost.

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Yuji Tochio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:38:57 +0900

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for letting us know the slides from CMCC and your attempt
of giving the chance for this presentation.

Although The MPLS meeting closed 5 minutes early yesterday (11:25a),
it is disappointing that Han was not allowed to use this time to make his
presentation in the WG. It is doubtful that the appropriate audience will be
present on Friday afternoon. (Like me..)

Regards,
Yuji

(2010/11/11 16:59), Adrian Farrel wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>
>