Subject: [mpls] PW/VCCV Implementation Survey is OPEN!

From: "Delregno, Christopher N (Nick DelRegno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 19:19:31 +0000

All:

This is a reminder that the PWE3 Working Group's Pseudowire/VCCV User
Implementation Survey is open.  If you operate a network which uses PWE3
Pseudowires, and possibly VCCV, please proceed to the URL below and fill
out our short survey.  If you are a provider of equipment which supports
PWE3 Pseudowires, and possibly VCCV, please encourage your users to
complete the survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/pwe3

The survey is open until February 25, 2011.  The results of the survey
will be shared at IETF80 in Prague.  Note that no vendor-specific
details will be shared, only aggregate information.  A valid email
address is required to participate.

Please participate, or encourage your users to participate, as the
results will be used to influence the direction of PWE3 standards.

Thanks,

Nick DelRegno

Christopher N. "Nick" DelRegno, PMTS

CNT, Ethernet Network Architecture & Design

400 International Pkwy

Richardson, TX  75081

Tel:  972-729-3411

Email:  [email-masked]