Subject: [mpls] MPLS WG slides from CMCC

From: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 02:28:12 +0000

Hi,

As the chairs noted at the start of the meeting, Han Li has captured China
Mobile's view of what they want/need from MPLS-TP in a couple of slides.

Elisa has posted these on the MPLS-TP wiki at
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/misc/mpls-tp/attachment/wiki/meeting-notes/CMCC%20imp
lementation%20and%20consideration%20for%20MPLS-TP-01.pdf

There are links from the meetings materials page
(http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/misc/mpls-tp/wiki/meeting-notes) and from the wiki
home page (http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/misc/mpls-tp/)

I am sure that Han Li would welcome discussion of his slides on the list or in
person.

Adrian

---

From: Huub van Helvoort <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 08:21:37 +0100

Li Han, 你好！

Thank you very much for this informative information.

> http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/misc/mpls-tp/attachment/wiki/meeting-notes/CMCC%20implementation%20and%20consideration%20for%20MPLS-TP-01.pdf
>

I have a question about slide 3:
the last bullet states: OAM: "based on Y.1731 and pre- standard G.8114"

By "based on Y.1731" do you refer to draft-bhh-mpls-tp-oam-y1731
and the CCSA standard that will soon be published?

Thank you, Huub.

-- 
**********************************************
                我爱外点一七三一

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 02:45:20 -0500

Li Han,

Thank you for making this presentation available, both the presentation 
and the draft provide some very important information.  Its a pity that we 
ran out of time in the WG meeting so that you did not have the opportunity 
to make this presentation and engage in an active discussion during the 
face to face meeting.

One point that I would like clarification on is a statement on the cover 
page of the presentation: "The material in this presentation is a subset 
of the material in draft-fang-mpls-tp-oam-considerations-01" could you 
please explain why only a sub set of the material was used for the 
presentation.  I think that the remaining material in the draft is equally 
useful and important.

Regards,

Malcolm

Huub van Helvoort <[email-masked]> 
Sent by: [email-masked]
11/11/2010 02:21 AM
Please respond to
[email-masked]

To
[email-masked]
cc
'lihan' <[email-masked]>, Ad hoc MPLS-TP <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject
Re: [mpls-tp] [mpls] MPLS WG slides from CMCC

Li Han, 你好！

Thank you, Huub.

-- 
**********************************************
                我爱外点一七三一
_______________________________________________
mpls-tp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-tp