Subject: [mpls] [ccamp][mpls-tp] draft-zhang-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-02

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 11:21:08 +0800

Hi all,

According to the discussions at IETF79 in Beijing, we have updated and 
posted the rev-02 of the document about the associated bidirectional LSP. 

(1)Add one section to address the provisioning model, divided into single 
sided provisioning and double sided provisioning.

(2)Add one section to address the recovery scenarios of associated 
bidirectional LSPs.

(3)Adjust the sequence of the document, and put the extensions to the 
object at the end.

The authors would like to seek more feedback from the mailing list, 
especially about the provisioning model, and would be grateful if you 
could review the document and post comments on the mailing list.
 
Thanks,

The authors

-----Original Message-----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

                 Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions to Establish 
Associated Bidirectional LSP
                 Author(s)       : F. Zhang, et al.
                 Filename        : 
draft-zhang-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-02.txt
                 Pages           : 10
                 Date            : 2010-12-07

This document provides a method to bind two unidirectional LSPs into
an associated bidirectional LSP, by extending the Extended
ASSOCIATION object defined in [I-D.ietf-ccamp-assoc-info].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ftp://[email-masked]/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-02.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt