Subject: Re: [mpls] Spreading the MPLS WG load

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 23:59:08 +0800

Great news, and welcome Ross!

Lizhong

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: [mpls] Spreading the MPLS WG load
To: mpls at ietf.org 
Subject: [mpls] Spreading the MPLS WG load 
From: Adrian Farrel <Adrian.Farrel at huawei.com> 
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:02:54 +0000 
Cc: rcallon at juniper.net, mpls-chairs at tools.ietf.org 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello MPLS WG,

As you should be well aware, the work load of the MPLS WG has been very 
high for
the last two years. This is not sustainable for the progress of the 
working
group, and more importantly, for the wellbeing of the chairs who have been
working incredibly hard.

In an attempt to help spread the load, I am appointing a third chair to 
help
with the running and admin of the WG. I am pleased to say that Ross Callon
(rcallon at juniper.net) has agreed to step up and serve as co-chair. Ross 
has a
long history with MPLS (going back to RFC 3031) and plenty of IETF process
experience (he was Routing AD for four years up to March 2010).

Ross has agreed to serve until the Prague IETF (March 2011), and then we 
will
re-assess the situation.

Please welcome Ross, and work with all three chairs to continue to make
excellent progress in the WG

Thanks,
Adrian

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.