Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-iana-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 07:47:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Considerations Update
	Author(s)       : Carlos Pignataro
                          Rajiv Asati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-iana-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-05-13

   This document augments the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA)
   considerations for the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP), for
   protocol fields that are Reserved in the LDP Specification but for
   which there are no IANA allocation policies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-iana-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-iana-01.txt