Subject: [mpls] IPR claims against draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-p2mp

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 17:17:33 +0800

Working Group,

when we did the working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-p2mp
we failed to notify the working group that there are IPR claims
against this draft.

We have requested publication of this document as an RFC on the
standards track! It is current in AD review and Adrian has requested
that a new version is published addressing his comments before
going to IETF last call.

We would like to take the opportunity to ask if there is any issues
continuing the publication process with the existing IPR claims in
place.

There are several ways to get to the IPR claims, the one I prefer is
to go to:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mpls/

find the draft and click on the figure in the IPR column.

Please let the working group chairs and the mailing list know
if you have issues with these IPR claims that would cause us to
discontinue the publication process, before June 3rd 2011.

Loa
mpls wg co-chair

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13