Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-label-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 13:14:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Use of Entropy Labels in MPLS Forwarding
	Author(s)       : Kireeti Kompella
                          John Drake
                          Shane Amante
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Lucy Yong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-label-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-05-04

   Load balancing is a powerful tool for engineering traffic across a
   network.  This memo suggests ways of improving load balancing across
   MPLS networks using the concept of &quot;entropy labels&quot;.  It defines the
   concept, describes why entropy labels are useful, enumerates
   properties of entropy labels that allow maximal benefit, and shows
   how they can be signaled and used for various applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-label-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-label-00.txt