Subject: [mpls] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-explicit-resource-control-bundle-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 15:30:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Component Link Recording and Resource Control for TE Links
    Author(s)     : A. Zamfir, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-mpls-explicit-resource-control-bundle-10.txt
    Pages         : 13
    Date          : 2011-04-27
    
       Record Route is a useful administrative tool that has been used
       extensively by the service providers. However, when TE links are
       bundled, identification of label resource in Record Route object
       (RRO) is not sufficient to determine the component link within a TE
       link that is being used by a given LSP. In other words, when link
       bundling is used, resource recording requires mechanisms to specify
       the component link identifier, along with the TE link identifier and
       Label. As it is not possible to record component link in the RRO,
       this document defines the extensions to RSVP-TE [RFC3209] and
       [RFC3473] to specify component link identifiers for resource
       recording purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-explicit-resource-control-bundle-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.