Subject: [mpls] Request for publication of two mpls working group documents

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 17:56:35 +0200

IESG,

the MPLS working group requests that:

           Packet Loss and Delay Measurement for MPLS Networks
           draft-ietf-mpls-loss-delay-02

is published as an Informational RFC on the standards track;

and that:

   A Packet Loss and Delay Measurement Profile for MPLS-based
   Transport Networks
   draft-ietf-mpls-tp-loss-delay-profile-03

is published as an informational RFC. This document is supposed
be published as an IETF consensus document (IETF Last call).

The shepherd write-up is included for both documents.

/Loa

on behalf of the MPLS working group.
-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 18:18:34 +0200

IESG,

is published as a RFC on the standards track;

and that:

/Loa

--