Subject: [mpls] Information concerning MPLS Sessions @IETF81

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 17:23:45 +0200

Session I; Monday, 09:00-11:30
On site participation:
    Room 206-B http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/81/venue/?room=206-b

Remote participation:
    Webex link: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=180772312&UID=1245061107&RT=MiM0
    Webex Meeting Number: 969 714 432
    Audio stream: http://ietf81streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf805.m3u
    Chat room: [email-masked]

Session II; Wednesday, 13:00-15:00
On site participation:
    Room 206-B http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/81/venue/?room=206-b

Remote participation:
    Webex link: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=180773172&UID=1245064322&RT=MiM0
    Webex Meeting Number: 967 822 368
    Audio stream: http://ietf81streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf805.m3u
    Chat room: [email-masked]

Agenda, presentations and minutes:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mpls/agenda?item=agenda81.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/81/materials.html