Subject: [mpls] verification call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-05.txt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:30:54 +0200

Working group,

this is to start a one week verification call on

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-05.txt

The authors has updated the draft after working last call and the
intention of the verification call is to verify that all comments
has been adequately addressed.

A list detailing how the comments been addressed is found at:

http://www.pi.nu/~loa/Version3_Comment_Resolution.xls

Please send your comments to the working group mailing list
([email-masked]) before eob July 20, 2011.

/Loa

for the wg co-chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 22:29:00 +0200

Working Group,

this verification call has ended. The verification has generated one
comment, can the authors please close loops with the commenter and
agree on how to resolve that comment.

/Loa

--