Subject: Re: [mpls] poll on draft-beckhaus-ldp-dod-01

From: Quintin Zhao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 15:34:48 -0500

Support

Quintin

-----Message d'origine-----

De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Loa
Andersson Envoy? : vendredi 9 d?cembre 2011 12:17 ? : [email-masked] Cc :
Ross Callon; [email-masked]

Objet : [mpls] poll on draft-beckhaus-ldp-dod-01

Working Group,

this is to start a two week poll to see if there is support to make

draft-beckhaus-ldp-dod-01 an mpls working group draft.

Pleased send your comments to the mpls working group mailing list
([email-masked]).

This poll ends Dec 23, 2011!

Loa

for the mpls wg chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]

Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13

                                              +46 767 72 92 13
_______________________________________________

mpls mailing list

[email-masked]

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

____________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________

---

From: Linda Dunbar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:52:57 +0000

Support

Linda Dunbar

-----Message d'origine-----

De : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> [mailto:[email-masked]]<mailto:[mailto:[email-masked]]> De la part de Loa Andersson Envoy? : vendredi 9 d?cembre 2011 12:17 ? : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> Cc : Ross Callon; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Working Group,

Pleased send your comments to the mpls working group mailing list ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>).

Loa

for the mpls wg chairs

--

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

                                              +46 767 72 92 13 _______________________________________________

mpls mailing list

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________