Subject: [mpls] Working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 12:48:40 +0200

Working Group,

this is to start a two week working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection-02-txt.

Please note that there are two IPR disclosures # 1462 and  # 1872
related to this document.

Please send your comments to the mpls working group mailing lists
([email-masked]).

The working group last call ends October 3, 2012.

/Loa
for the mpls wg co-chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 17:14:48 +0800

Hi All,

I think we should address all the issues that ITU liaison mentioned.

BR,
Jian

             Loa Andersson                                                 
             <[email-masked]>                                                   
             发件人:                                                收件人 
             mpls-bounces@i                                                
             etf.org                                                  抄送 
                                    "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,       
                                    MPLS-TP ad hoc team                    
             2012-09-19             <[email-masked]>,             
             18:48                  draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection@too 
                                    ls.ietf.org,                           
                                    "[email-masked]"           
                                    <[email-masked]>           
                                                                      主题 
                                    [mpls] Working group last call on      
                                    draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection     

                                                                           

Working Group,

/Loa

--

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Hejia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 10:53:22 +0000

Do not support.

Based on the analysis in Section 2.4 of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection-02, the ring protection scheme using SPME as described, either wrapping or steering, does have deficiencies, which IMHO should be better reconsidered and solved if possible.

B.R.
Jia

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Loa Andersson
发送时间: 2012年9月19日 18:49
抄送: [email-masked]; MPLS-TP ad hoc team; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
主题: [mpls] Working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection

Working Group,

/Loa

--