Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 18:14:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definition of Time-to-Live TLV for LSP-Ping Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : Sami Boutros
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          George Swallow
                          Shaleen Saxena
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-09-09

Abstract:
   LSP-Ping is a widely deployed Operation, Administration, and
   Maintenance (OAM) mechanism in MPLS networks. However, in the present
   form, this mechanism is inadequate to verify connectivity of a
   segment of a Multi-Segment PseudoWire (MS-PW) from any node on the
   path of the MS-PW. This document defines a TLV to address this
   shortcoming.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/