Subject: [mpls] MPLS2012 Conference

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 13:51:08 -0400

Hello,

The MPLS 2012 Conference (the 15th annual event) will take place  
October 28-31 in Washington DC and will include an extensive four day  
program consisting of tutorials, technical sessions, panels, and  
exhibits. The key topics to be discussed at this year's conference  
include:  cloud computing, data centers, SDN (software defined/driven  
networks), packet transport technologies, mobile backhaul, optical  
transport, MPLS-TP, and latest in MPLS services.

The program is available at www.mpls2012.com, or
Tutorial (Sun): http://www.isocore.com/mpls2012/program/tutorials.htm
Technical sessions (Mon- Wed):  
http://www.isocore.com/mpls2012/program/technical_sessions.htm

The conference hotel is the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington DC.  
Please note that there are only a limited number of rooms available  
this year at a
reduced rate. For more hotel information please visit:
http://www.isocore.com/mpls2012/hotel.htm

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
Christina