Subject: [mpls] 2nd working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 12:01:34 +0100

Working Group,

draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map-05.txt has been updated after a
previous last call, due to the nature a and extent of the updates
we have chosen to start a 2nd wg last call.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map-05

Please send your comments, including approval of the documents and
the updates to the mpls working group list ([email-masked])

This working group last call ends March 13, 2013.

/Loa
for the MPLS working group co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consult)        phone: +46 739 81 21 64