Subject: [mpls] poll to see if we have support to make draft-zjns-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply a MPLS wg document

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:58:56 +0100

Working group,

This is to start a two week poll on adopting
draft-zjns-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-01 as an MPLS working
group document.

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working
group mailing list (mpls at ietf.org). Please give a technical
motivation for your support/not support, especially if you think that
the document should not be adopted as a working group document.

This poll ends February 25, 2013.

There are one IPR claim against this document (#1945).

The authors has stated on the working group mailing list
that they are not aware of any other IPR claims against this draft.
However if you are on the the mpls working group mailing list and
aware of IPR that relates to this draft, the time to disclose
this is now.

/Loa
(mpls wg co-chair)

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
MPLS Expert                                 [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consult)        phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Ryan Zheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 00:14:18 +0800

support as a co-author.

Thanks,
Ryan

2013/2/11 Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>

> draft-zjns-mpls-lsp-ping-**relay-reply-01 as an MPLS working
> group document.
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/**listinfo/mpls<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls>
>

---

From: "Shahram Davari" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 07:05:13 +0000

Support.

Regards,
Shahram

On Feb 11, 2013, at 1:59 AM, "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>

---

From: venkatesan mahalingam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:08:47 -0800

Yes/Support.

Thanks
Venkat

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 09:55:09 +0100

Working Group,

This poll is closed - and we have a new working group document.

We are in the middle of the pre-meeting cut-off period, could the
authors please - as soon as the cut-off is lifted - publish the
document as draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-00; without any
other changes than version number and date.

/Loa
for the mpls co-chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consult)        phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Ryan Zheng<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 17:23:30 +0800

Thanks, Loa! Will do it accordingly.

Regards,
Ryan for the co-authors