Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 09:07:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for MPLS Shared Mesh Protection
	Author(s)       : Yaacov Weingarten
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Ping Pan
                          Jeong-dong Ryoo
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-03-25

Abstract:
   This document presents the basic network objectives for the behavior
   of shared mesh protection (SMP) not based on control-plane support.
   This is an expansion of the basic requirements presented in the MPLS
   Transport Profile Requirements (RFC5654) and MPLS Transport Profile
   Survivability Framework (RFC6372) documents.  This document should be
   used as a basis for the definition of the mechanism that would be
   used to implement SMP for MPLS-TP data paths, in networks that do not
   employ a control plane for their operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/