Subject: [mpls] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 07:58:23 +0100

Working Group,

this is to start a two week Working Group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv-01.txt.

Please send your comments to the mpls working group
mailing list ([email-masked]).

Please send both technical comments, and if you are happy
with the document as is also indications of support.

There are no IPR claims against this draft.

The co-authors have earlier stated that they are not aware
of any IPRs applicable to this draft.

If anyone else in the working group are aware of IPRs claims against
this draft, the time to disclose that is now.

This working group last call will end on March 20, 2013.

/Loa
for the wg co-chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consult)        phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Henderickx, Wim (Wim)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 07:04:36 +0000

support

On 06/03/13 07:58, "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>mpls mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 07:07:33 +0000

Hi Loa,

I support this draft, with more and more application sharing the same LDP session this document provides necessarily clarification on label advertisement modes to be used.

Regards,
Jeff

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 15:16:17 -0400

I also support for the reasons that Jeff gave.

Cheers,
Andy

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 2:07 AM, Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>wrote:

> Hi Loa,
>
> I support this draft, with more and more application sharing the same LDP
> session this document provides necessarily clarification on label
> advertisement modes to be used.
>
> Regards,
> Jeff
>

---

From: Ping Pan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 15:21:30 -0400

+1

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:20:51 +0100

Working Group,

this working group last call has been closed, we only had
supportive comments! The working group chairs will discuss
with the authors how to progress the document.

/Loa
for the mpls wg co-chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64