Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 13:37:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for MPLS-TP Shared Mesh Protection
        Authors         : Yaacov Weingarten
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Ping Pan
                          Jeong-dong Ryoo
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-03-14

Abstract:
   This document presents the basic network objectives for the behavior
   of shared mesh protection (SMP) not based on control-plane support.
   This is an expansion of the basic requirements presented in [RFC5654]
   "Requirements for the Transport Profile of MPLS" and [RFC6372] "MPLS-
   TP Survivability Framework".  This document is to be used as a basis
   for the definition of any mechanism that would be used to implement
   SMP for MPLS-TP data paths, in networks that delegate executive
   action for resiliency to the data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/