Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 02:56:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Carrying PIM-SM in ASM mode Trees over P2MP mLDP LSPs
        Authors         : Yakov Rekhter
                          Rahul Aggarwal
                          Nicolai Leymann
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Richard Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-03-02

Abstract:
   When IP multicast trees created by PIM-SM in Any Source Multicast
   (ASM) mode need to pass through an MPLS domain, it may be desirable
   to map such trees to Point-to-Multipoint Label Switched Paths. This
   document describes how to accomplish this in the case where such
   Point-to-Multipoint Label Switched Paths are established using mLDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/