Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 08:51:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : LDP Hello Cryptographic Authentication
        Authors         : Lianshu Zheng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Manav Bhatia
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-03-19

Abstract:
   This document introduces a new optional Cryptographic Authentication
   TLV that LDP can use to secure its Hello messages.  It secures the
   Hello messages against spoofing attacks and some well known attacks
   against the IP header.  This document describes a mechanism to secure
   the LDP Hello messages using National Institute of Standards and
   Technology (NIST) Secure Hash Standard family of algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 16:08:26 +0100

Working Group,

We had a working group last on version -02 of this document. That
was 5-6 months ago, due to the delayed updates we will run a short
wglc on the updated document limited to verifying that the wg are
comfortable with the changes.

This mail initiate that short working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-03

Please send your comments to the mpls working group mailing list
([email-masked]).

This short wglc ends March 28, 2014.

/Loa
for the MPLS wg co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64