Subject: [mpls] Implementations of draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 07:43:42 +0200

Working Group,

draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply has been updated after working
group last call. All the authors have responded that as far as they
know  all IPRs has been disclosed. We are almost ready to send the
document to the IESG with a request for publication.

In preparing the shepherd write-up we need information on existing
implementations.

This is to start a poll for implementations of 
draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply.

If you have an implementation please respond to the mailing-list
or directly to the wg-chairs.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 11:43:39 +0200

Folks,

Sorry - this was a bit hasty; the first paragraph should say

draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply has been updated after a chair
review.  We are almost ready to start a wglc. In parallel we will
start an implementation poll.

Sorry for the confusion, I will start the wglc in another mail
in a few minutes.

The implementation poll is still on!

/Loa

--