Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 04:26:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates to MPLS Transport Profile Linear Protection
        Author          : Eric Osborne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-05-29

Abstract:
   This document contains a number of updates to the Protection State
   Coordination (PSC) logic defined in RFC6378, "MPLS Transport Profile
   (MPLS-TP) Linear Protection".  These updates provide some rules and
   recommendations around the use of TLVs in PSC, address some issues
   raised in an ITU-T liaison statement, and clarify PSC's behavior in a
   case not well explained in RFC6378.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/