Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 05:06:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Extended Administrative Groups in MPLS-TE
        Author          : Eric Osborne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group-07.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-05-29

Abstract:
   MPLS-TE advertises 32 administrative groups (commonly referred to as
   "colors" or "link colors") using the Administrative Group sub-TLV.
   This is defined for OSPFv2 (RFC3630), OSPFv3 (RFC5329) and ISIS
   (RFC5305).

   This document adds a sub-TLV to the IGP TE extensions, "Extended
   Administrative Group".  This sub-TLV provides for additional
   administrative groups (link colors) beyond the current limit of 32.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/