Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 02:22:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : LDP Hello Cryptographic Authentication
        Authors         : Lianshu Zheng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Manav Bhatia
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-05-06

Abstract:
   This document introduces a new optional Cryptographic Authentication
   TLV that LDP can use to secure its Hello messages.  It secures the
   Hello messages against spoofing attacks and some well known attacks
   against the IP header.  This document describes a mechanism to secure
   the LDP Hello messages using National Institute of Standards and
   Technology (NIST) Secure Hash Standard family of algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/