Subject: [mpls] SDN/MPLS 2014 Conference

From: "Shamjhana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 15:05:01 -0400

The SDN/MPLS 2014 Conference will take place November 2-5 in Washington DC
and will
include an extensive four day program consisting of tutorials, technical
sessions, panels, and exhibits. The key topics to be discussed at this
year's conference include: Virtualization, SDN, Cloud and Data Centers, NFV,
PCE, Mobility, Traffic Engineering, Transport SDN, Orchestration,
multi-play applications across common infrastructure and other emerging
technologies.

The SDN/MPLS 2014 Conference program is available at
http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/
Tutorials (Sunday): http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/tutorials.htm
Technical sessions (Mon- Wed):
http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/technical_sessions.htm

Please make sure to register for the SDN/MPLS 2014 by September 15 for
reduced rate registration. Please do so at: 

http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/attendees.php

Lastly, the conference hotel is the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington DC.
Please
note discounted rates are available for a limited time only. Please book
your 

reservations at: 

https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_gi_new
<https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_gi_new&groupID=25088120>
&groupID=25088120