Subject: [mpls] Implementation poll for

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 15:40:15 +0200

Working Group,

We are preparing the Publication Request for
draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast. One question we have to answer in
the Shepherd Write Up is about existing implementations.

This is to start the Implementation Poll.

If you have or are aware of existing implementations of
draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast please send this information to the
working group mailing list or directly to the working group chairs.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 15:42:53 +0200

WG,

Sorry - I missed completing the subject, done now!

/Loa

--

---

From: "Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 15:19:10 +0000

Hi,

Juniper has an implementation.

Jeffrey

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Loa Andersson [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 9:43 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [mpls] Implementation poll for draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-
> mcast
> 
> WG,
>