Subject: [mpls] Change of Guards, Martin to leave as the mpls wg secretary, Tarek to step in

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 18:34:25 +0800

Working Group,

We regret to announce that Martin is stepping down as MPLS
WG secretary. Afte a long term, Martin is now moving on to
new challenges as the co-chair of the newly formed BESS
Working Group.

Martin has set the bar very high for not only his successor, but
for all IETF WG Secretaries.  Much of what Martin does is behind
the scenes and the chairs want you to know what a great job he
has done in supporting us.  Martin has contributed greatly to
draft-secretaries-good-practices.  A substantial part of that draft
is based on his experiences in supporting the MPLS Working Group.

Martin has also been (and has promised to continue to be) a very
active member of the MPLS WG.

At the same time we are happy to announce that we found a replacement.
Tarek Saad will step in as our new secretary and Martin has promised
to effect a smooth transition.

Please join the working group chairs in thanking Martin and in welcoming 
Tarek.

Loa, Ross and George
MPLS WG co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64