Subject: [mpls] MPLS wg re-charter - overlap with ccamp, pce and teas

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 19:18:45 +0100

Working Group,

As a result of the Routing Area tuning the MPLS wg is up for a
re-charter, the new proposed charter is found at.

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mpls/

The changes to the previous charter is comparatively minor and the
discussion on this charter proposal will be done on the MPLS wg
mailing list.

However, there is one part of the charter discussion concerning the
overlap between four working groups - mpls, teas, ccamp and pce - that
will initially be done at the f2f meeting here in Honolulu in the
ccamp meeting.

The four proposed charter are found at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-teas/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ccamp/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mpls/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-pce/

THe CCAMP meeting is at:

    THURSDAY, November 13, 2014
    1640-1910 - Thursday Afternoon Session III
    Room: Coral 5

The ccamp agenda: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/91/agenda/ccamp/

The charter discussion is scheduled early on the agenda

/Loa
for the MPLS working group chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64