Subject: [mpls] Pete Resnick's No Objection on charter-ietf-mpls-06-07: (with COMMENT)

From: "Pete Resnick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 08:24:35 -0800

Pete Resnick has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-mpls-06-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mpls/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some bits I think should be clarified, but can wait until external
review:

   The working group's responsibilities include procedures and protocols
   
What do you mean by "procedures"? Operational guidance?
   
   - Determine MPLS-specific aspects of traffic engineering including
     for multi-areas/multi-AS scenarios in cooperation with the TEAS 
     working group.

As with the CCAMP charter, I'm a bit mystified by the word "Determine"
here. What exactly does the WG do on this point?