Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-kini-mpls-spring-entropy-label

From: "Siva Sivabalan (msiva)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 19:13:09 +0000

Hi Loa,

(sorry for the delay)

I am not aware of any IPR.

Thanks,
Siva

From: mpls [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Sriganesh Kini
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 12:59 PM
To: Loa Andersson
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-kini-mpls-spring-entropy-label

Hi Loa,

I am not aware of IPR related to solutions recommended in this draft.

Sri

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 11:41 AM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Folks,

I have been made aware of that I have there is a mistake in this
IPR poll.

I wrote that there is one IPR disclosed against this document, that
is not correct. There are no IPRs disclosed against the document.

The authors that have responded that they are not aware of IPRs, will
not have to re-state this.

/Loa

On 2014-10-17 15:59, Loa Andersson wrote:
Working Group,

We have done an MPLS-RT review of draft-kini-mpls-spring-entropy-label.

The outcome is such that we anticipate a poll for working group adoption
after the authors have updated the draft.

Before we do poll to see if we have consensus to accept the document
as a working group document we want to do an IPR poll on the document.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-kini-mpls-spring-entropy-
label?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

Currently there are one IPR disclosures that relates to this document.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

--

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64<tel:%2B46%20739%2081%2021%2064>

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 22:25:41 +0000

Me neither.

Kireeti

On Nov 9, 2014, at 09:13, Siva Sivabalan (msiva) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hi Loa,

(sorry for the delay)

Thanks,
Siva

From: mpls [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Sriganesh Kini
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 12:59 PM
To: Loa Andersson
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-kini-mpls-spring-entropy-label

Hi Loa,

Sri

/Loa

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

--

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 22:55:06 +0000

Me neither

Regards,
Jeff

On Nov 9, 2014, at 12:25 PM, Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Me neither.

Kireeti

Hi Loa,

(sorry for the delay)

Thanks,
Siva

Hi Loa,

Sri

/Loa

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

--