Subject: [mpls] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-mpls-06-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 05:38:58 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-mpls-06-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mpls/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Same remark as for the TEAS charter.

OLD:
- Define YANG models and MIB modules for MPLS working group related
  solutions. Coordinate with the LIME and NETMOD working groups for
  core YANG models.

NEW:
- Data models (YANG and MIB modules may be considered.) for MPLS 
  working group related solutions. Coordinate with the LIME and NETMOD 
  working groups for core YANG models.

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 13:44:37 -0000

Text change made
A

> -----Original Message-----
> From: iesg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Benoit Claise
> Sent: 25 November 2014 13:39
> To: The IESG
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-mpls-06-06: (with
> COMMENT)
>