Subject: [mpls] short working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 21:33:35 +0800

Working Group,

This is to start a  one week working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-
lsp-ping-relay-reply. We requested publication if version -03 and the
document is now in version -06.

Please find a diff at:

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-03&difftype=--html&submit=Go%21&url2=draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-06

Please send your comments to the MPLS wg mailing list ([email-masked]),
yes/support or no/do not support, in the case of non-support it is
important that you give technical reasons for this.

Please send your comments on December 17 the latest.

/Loa
for the MPLS wg chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 13:52:07 +0800

Working Group,

This working group last call is closed.

The reason is that we got comments from two of the authors to the effect
the even though the draft is past IETF LC (with comments resolved), it
is not ready even for a first wglc.

I asked the responsible AD to send the draft back to the working group.

The outline plan is as follows:

1. Ask the authors to post a new version of the document
    (this mail)
3. Ask all of the authors to verify to the shepherd and mailing list
    that this version is ready for wglc.
4. Run a new wglc
5. Re-write the Shepherd Write-up and request publication again
6. Normal process from there ...

Merry Xmas!

/Loa

--