Subject: [mpls] New working group document.

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 15:30:40 +0800

Working Group,

Around the IETF meeting in Honolulu we did an adoption poll on
draft-kini-mpls-spring-entropy-label. There were very strong support to
adopt the document.

At the same time we have a comment from the MPLS-RT review that had not
been addressed. This comment was of such a nature that we found it
necessary to address before making it a wg document.

The WG chairs closed the adoption poll, but also decided that once we
see the update and have the acknowledgement from the MPLS-RT reviewer
we would send out the mail on adoption.

We now have both, could the authors therefore re-post the draft as
draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-00, without any other changes than
date, file name and version number.

/Loa
for the MPLS wg chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64