Subject: [mpls] Milestones changed for mpls WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 05:32:09 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6  for publication",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast for
publication", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability for
publication", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "** Progress draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp to
publication", resolved as "Done", removed
draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp from milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registry for
publication", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-lsp-ping for
publication", set due date to June 2015 from March 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf
for publication", set due date to June 2015 from April 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mpls for
publication", set due date to June 2015 from May 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm for
publication", set due date to August 2015 from June 2014.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mpls/charter/