Subject: [mpls] IPR Poll for draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-01

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:15:25 +0000

Working Group,

The authors of draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-01 have told us that the
draft is ready for working group last call (WGLC).

Before we do the WGLC we want to do an IPR poll on the document.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-01?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

Currently there are no IPR disclosures that relate to this document.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:42:50 +0100

Folks,

I'm not aware of any IPR relevant for this draft.

/Loa

On 2015-03-17 17:15, Ross Callon wrote:
> Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
> draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-01?
>
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:25:00 +0000

Ross,

I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this document.

Thanks,

— Carlos.

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 12:15 PM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Nobo Akiya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "George Swallow (swallow)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Mach Chen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: IPR Poll for draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-01

Working Group,

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

---

From: "George Swallow (swallow)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:13:30 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR.

George

From: Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 1:25 PM
To: Ross Callon <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, George Swallow <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Mach Chen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: IPR Poll for draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-01

Ross,

Thanks,

— Carlos.

Working Group,

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

---

From: Mach Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 01:04:23 +0000

Hi Ross,

Best regards,
Mach

From: Ross Callon [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 12:15 AM
To: [email-masked]; Nobo Akiya (nobo); George Swallow (swallow); Carlos Pignataro (cpignata); Loa Andersson; Mach Chen
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: IPR Poll for draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-01

Working Group,

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

---

From: "Nobo Akiya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 20:34:31 +0900

Hi Ross,

Thanks!

-Nobo

From: mpls [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Carlos Pignataro
(cpignata)
Sent: March-18-15 2:25 AM
To: Ross Callon; [email-masked]; Nobo Akiya (nobo); George Swallow (swallow);
Loa Andersson; Mach Chen
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR Poll for
draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-01

Ross,

Thanks,

- Carlos.

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 12:15 PM
To: "[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, Nobo Akiya <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>, "George Swallow (swallow)" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>, Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Loa
Andersson <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Mach Chen
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: "[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> "
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: IPR Poll for draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-01

Working Group,

The authors of draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-01 have told us
that the

Thanks, Ross

(as MPLS WG co-chair)