Subject: [mpls] RFC 7552 on Updates to LDP for IPv6

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 15:52:12 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7552

        Title:      Updates to LDP for IPv6 
        Author:     R. Asati, C. Pignataro,
                    K. Raza, V. Manral,
                    R. Papneja
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      24
        Characters: 48801
        Updates:    RFC 5036, RFC 6720

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-17.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7552

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7552

The Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) specification defines
procedures to exchange label bindings over either IPv4 or IPv6
networks, or both.  This document corrects and clarifies the LDP
behavior when an IPv6 network is used (with or without IPv4).  This
document updates RFCs 5036 and 6720.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the 
Official Internet Protocol Standards 
(https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the standardization state and 
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC