Subject: [mpls] FW: MPLS WG IETF93 agenda requests and status reports

From: "Tarek Saad (tsaad)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 13:52:40 +0000

Hi WG,

There seems to be an email delivery problem reaching group I-D recipients.. I’m forwarding the below message to WG alias to make sure it reaches the I-D (co)authors below.

Dear (co)authors of WG/I-D drafts,

In preparation for the MPLS WG agenda for IETF93 in Prague, we are asking you confirm whether you will require a time slot off the agenda to present the update for the Individual/WG drafts you are driving (ignore if already asked for a slot).
WG Draft authors are expected to present if there are open issues to discuss, or to send a status report a week prior to the WG meeting that includes: any changes that have recently been made, any open discussions or issues,  planned next steps, and a schedule.

Please send your agenda requests by responding to this email as soon as possible. Include draft name, and who will be presenting. A tentative agenda will be uploaded on July 6th.
Slides will be due on Sunday July 19, 2015. (Send slides to the addresses cc'ed above.)

Regards,
Tarek

WG docs:
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;

I-Ds:
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;

---

From: "Tarek Saad (tsaad)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 08:16:52 +0000

Gentle reminder.

Hi authors,

If you are not presenting the update at ietf93, please unicast a short progress update report (as directed below).

Regards,
Tarek

From: Tarek Saad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Monday, July 6, 2015 at 3:52 PM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Tarek Saad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW: MPLS WG IETF93 agenda requests and status reports

Hi WG,

Regards,
Tarek

WG docs:

I-Ds:

---

From: Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:25:14 +0200

Slides for L-ARP.

Will try to send the slides for RMR later today.

Thanks,
Kireeti