Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-mirsky-mpls-residence-time

From: Alexander Vainshtein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 17:42:20 +0000

Loa and akl,

I am not aware of any IPR pertaining to this draft.

Regards.

Thumb typed on my LG,
Sasha

------ Original message ------
From: Loa Andersson
Date: 08/07/2015 20:37
To: [email-masked];
Cc: [email-masked];[email-masked];
Subject:IPR poll on draft-mirsky-mpls-residence-time

Working Group,

A poll to see if we have consensus to adopt draft-mirsky-
mpls-residence-time as an MPLS wg document has been started. In
parallel we will do an IPR poll.

This mail starts the IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-mirsky-
mpls-residence-time?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

There are currently no IPR disclosures filed against this document.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair
--

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64