Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 22:55:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Opportunistic Security in MPLS Networks
        Authors         : Adrian Farrel
                          Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2015-07-23

Abstract:
   This document describes a way to apply opportunistic security
   between adjacent nodes on an MPLS Label Switched Path (LSP) or
   between end points of an LSP.  It explains how keys may be agreed
   to enable encryption, and how key identifiers are exchanged in
   encrypted MPLS packets.  Finally, this document describes the
   applicability of this approach to opportunistic security in MPLS
   networks with an indication of the level of improved security as
   well as the continued vulnerabilities.

   This document does not describe security for MPLS control plane
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/