Subject: [mpls] preparing the shepherd wwrite-up for draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 21:57:28 +0800

Working Group,

We are preparing the Shepherd Write-Up for draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-
udp-return-path. One question we need to answer is if we have know
implementations and/or deployments of the specification.

This mail starts an implementation poll on draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-
udp-return-path. If you have an implementation or plan to implement
the draft please respond to this mail.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 18:33:43 +0800

Folks,

I've seen no responses on this, we had an early allocation motivated by
implementations, so it might have been because of a cryptic subject.
Resending with a clearer subject.

/Loa

---

From: "Sagar Soni (sagsoni)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 17:35:30 +0000

Hi Loa,

Sorry looks like we missed this email previously. Currently we don¹t have
implementation but we do have plan to implement this in near future. We
did have prototype of code internally.

Thanks,
Sagar