Subject: [mpls] IPR discussions in calls for adoption and WGLCs

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 23:07:17 +0800

Working Group,

For future MPLS WG IPR polls, when we have and IPR disclosure, we will
add the following text:

"The document shepherd and working group chairs are frequently asked
  about the working group discussions related to any IPR disclosures.

  We like to remind the working group that discussion on the content
  and validity of an IPR disclosure should not take place on the
  MPLS wg list or any IETF mailing lists.

  However we are looking for simple statements whether you think the
  working group should continue progress the document, regardless of
  an existing IPR disclosure. Please include this information in your
  'support/do not support' when responding to working group adoption
  calls and last calls."

Loa
for the MPLS wg co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64