Subject: [mpls] RFC 7697 on MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Identifiers Management Information Base (MIB)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 17:06:24 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7697

        Title:      MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Operations, 
                    Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Identifiers 
                    Management Information Base (MIB) 
        Author:     P. Pan, S. Aldrin,
                    M. Venkatesan, K. Sampath,
                    T. Nadeau, S. Boutros
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      36
        Characters: 66337
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7697

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7697

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects to configure the
Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) identifiers for
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and the MPLS-based Transport
Profile (TP).

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC