Subject: [mpls] Poll to see if we have consensus to adopt draft-cui-mpls-tp-mfp-use-case-and-requirements

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 18:36:25 +0800

Working Group,

This is to start a two week poll on adopting draft-cui-mpls-tp-mfp-
use-case-and-requirements as an MPLS working group document.

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working
group mailing list ([email-masked]). Please give a technical
motivation for your support/not support, especially if you think that
the document should not be adopted as a working group document.

There are no IPR disclosures against this document.

We have an IPR poll running in parallel, his poll ends January 27, 2016;
or when the IPR poll has concluded if that is later than January 27.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 06:35:53 -0500

Loa,

This looks like a very useful draft, and I support its adoption.

Cheers,
Andy

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 5:36 AM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>

---

From: Huub van Helvoort <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:52:24 +0100

All,

I think this is a useful document.
I support adoption as WG draft.

Best regards, Huub.

-- 
*****************************************************************
               请记住，你是独一无二的，就像其他每一个人一样

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 14:25:23 +0800

Working,

My apologies - I thought I missed on response on the IPR poll, but after
checking the MPLS wg mailing list archive I found it :)!

This poll for working group adoption is closed.

We have a new working group document, could the authors please post a
new version called draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mfp-use-case-and-requirements,
with no other changes than file name and date.

/Loa