Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mrt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 10:19:27 +0800

Working Group, authors,

We have started to prepare the the draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mrt for wglc, 
prior to the wglc we need to do an IPR poll.

This mail starts this IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mrt?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

No IPR disclosures have been submitted directly on draft-ietf-mpls-
ldp-mrt or the individual document it replaced.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS WG mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 04:43:04 +0000

Hi Loa,

I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to the draft.

Thanks,
Jeff

---

From: IJsbrand Wijnands <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 09:33:56 +0100

I’m not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Thx,

Ice.

> On 29 Nov 2016, at 03:19, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Working Group, authors,
> 
> We have started to prepare the the draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mrt for wglc, prior to the wglc we need to do an IPR poll.
>

---

From: Chris Bowers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 22:16:50 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Loa Andersson [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 8:19 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mrt

Working Group, authors,

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

No IPR disclosures have been submitted directly on draft-ietf-mpls- ldp-mrt or the individual document it replaced.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS WG mailing list.* The document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair

--