Subject: [mpls] mpls wg review and update of the draft-ietf-rtgwg-dt-encap

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 12:25:07 +0900

Working Group,

At the rtgwg meeting in Seoul today, it was reported that 
draft-ietf-rtgwg-dt-encap has been stable for some time. However it has been
pointed out that MPLS is not very well covered.

This is a request that people within need to mpls wg review the document
and if possible supply text to improve the coverage of mpls. As Erik N
said at the meeting "please send text".

Please send comments to authors, rtgwg and mpls wg mailing lists.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 12:49:44 +0900

> said at the meeting "please send text".
In addition, it would be fine to add text which says "Encapsulations 
which use MPLS need to also consider issue X; see details in RFCNNNN 
section Y."
Thus we don't need to repeat text for issues that are already explained 
somewhere else.

Thanks,
    Erik