Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-malis-mpls-sfc-encapsulation

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 14:00:53 +0800

Working Group,

We are currently preparing draft draft-malis-mpls-sfc-encapsulation for
working group last call.

Part of this preparation is to do an IPR poll.

This mail is to start the IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-malis-mpls-sfc-encapsulation?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

There are no IPR disclosures directly against 
draft-ietf-mpls-egress-protection-framework.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS WG mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 09:01:38 -0400

I am not aware of any relevant IPR.
Yours,
Joel

---

From: "Henderickx, Wim (Nokia - BE/Antwerp)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 13:05:11 +0000

Not aware of IPR related to this draft

On 12/10/2018, 08:01, "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Working Group,

    

    

    /Loa
    mpls wg co-chair
    --

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 09:07:29 -0400

Loa,

Cheers,
Andy

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 17:08:19 +0100

I am not aware of any applicable IPR that needs to be declared.

- Stewart