Subject: [mpls] New Version Notification for draft-abd-mpls-ldp-identifier-name-00.txt

From: Anil Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 11:53:50 +0530

Hi All,

Request for review comments and suggestions.

A new version of I-D, draft-abd-mpls-ldp-identifier-name-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Anil Kumar S N and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-abd-mpls-ldp-identifier-name
Revision:       00
Title:          MPLS LDP Identifier Name
Document date:  2018-09-21
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          7
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abd-mpls-ldp-identifier-name-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-abd-mpls-ldp-identifier-name/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-abd-mpls-ldp-identifier-name-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-abd-mpls-ldp-identifier-name

Abstract:
   This document introduces a new optional LDP Identifier Name TLV that
   allows LDP routers to inform their LDP-Identifier-to-Name mapping in
   LDP Hello messages as part of the LDP Discovery Mechanism.  This
   document describes a mechanism to provide a simple and dynamic
   mechanism for ldp routers to learn about symbolic LDP Identifier
   Names.