Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 08:03:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for MPLS Base
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Kamran Raza
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-10-12

Abstract:
   This document contains a specification of the the MPLS base YANG
   model.  The MPLS base YANG model serves as a base framework for
   configuring and managing an MPLS switching subsystem on an MPLS-
   enabled router.  It is expected that other MPLS YANG models (e.g.
   MPLS LSP Static, LDP or RSVP-TE YANG models) will augment the MPLS
   base YANG model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/