Subject: [mpls] BFD in Demand mode over p2p MPLS tunnels

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 09:56:09 -0700

Dear All,
this work has been presented to MPLS WG, and I think it is of interest to
you to learn that the call for adoption by BFD WG is ongoing. Please
consider sharing your comments on BFD WG list.

Regards,
Greg

Working Group,

The BFD chairs have received an adoption request for
"BFD in Demand Mode over Point-to-Point MPLS LSP"
(draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand).
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand/

The adoption call will end on the Friday after IETF 103, November 9.

Note that there is are existing IPR statements on this
draft:https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3301/https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3104/

Please indicate to the mailing list whether you support adoption of this
draft.

-- Jeff & Reshad