Subject: [mpls] Implementation poll on draft-ietf-mpls-egress-protection-framework

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 16:31:36 +0800

Working Group,

We are preparing the publication request for
draft-ietf-mpls-egress-protection-framework.

One question we have to answer in the Shepherd Write-up is about
existing implementations.

The mail starts an implementation poll for draft-ietf-mpls-egress-
protection-framework.

Are you aware of any existing implementations and/or deployments
of draft-ietf-mpls-egress-protection-framework, please inform the
working group chairs, either through the working group mailing list
or directly to the chairs.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64