Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-nainar-mpls-rfc8287-len-clarification

From: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 03:12:54 +0000

Loa, Chairs and the WG,

I am not aware of any IPR on this document.

Thanks

Regards … Zafar

From: mpls <[email-masked]> on behalf of "Nagendra Kumar Nainar (naikumar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 7:39 AM
To: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-nainar-mpls-rfc8287-len-clarification

On 2/26/19, 2:08 AM, "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

    Working Group, authors,

    We have started to prepare draft-nainar-mpls-rfc8287-len-clarification
    for working group adoption, prior to the wgap we need to do an IPR poll.

    This mail starts this IPR poll.

    Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
    draft-nainar-mpls-rfc8287-len-clarification?

    If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
    (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

    There no IPR disclosures against draft-nainar-mpls-rfc8287-len-
    clarification.

    If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
    this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
    IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS WG mailing list.* The
    document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
    received from each author and contributor.

    If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
    contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
    IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

    /Loa
      mpls wg co-chair
    --

    Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
    Senior MPLS Expert
    Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls