Subject: [mpls] The IPR poll on draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 14:06:30 +0800

Working Group,

We have an IPR poll running on draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg.

However it has stalled, since a listed contributor has not responded,
Yanfeng Zhang. He his no longer employed by the same company as he
were that he was lsited as a contributor. We have tried to locate him
but so far we have failed.

We normally wait for responses from all authors and contributors, but
failing that there is a escape procedure.

Here is what happens now:

- if anyone has contact with Yanfeng Zhang and can contact him, please
   do so and ask him to respond to the IPR poll

- If nothing has happened February 19, I will start the wgap, and in
   the mail starting the wgap explain the IPR situation.

If anyone have objections to these procedure, please notify the mailing
list and copy the chairs.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64