Subject: [mpls] IPR poll for draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-multicast

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 15:20:45 +0800

Working Group, authors,

We have started to prepare draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-multicast for working
group adoption, prior to the wgap we need to do an IPR poll.

This mail starts this IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-
multicast?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

There no IPR disclosures against draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-multicast.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS WG mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

Responses are expected from:
    Jeffrey
    Santosh

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

/Loa
  mpls wg co-chair
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Santosh Easale <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:27:10 +0000

I am not aware of IPRs related to this draft.

Thanks,
Santosh
On 6/11/19, 12:21 AM, "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Working Group, authors,

    

    

    /Loa
      mpls wg co-chair
    --

---

From: "Shah, Himanshu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 10:11:03 +0000

I strongly support the adoption of this draft as WG document.

RMR based solution *unicast/multicast) is quite useful for many ring based deployments,
especially in Mobile Wireless Backhaul and other networks for Metro Access and Aggregation.

Thanks,
Himanshu

From: mpls <[email-masked]> on behalf of Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 3:21 AM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [**EXTERNAL**] [mpls] IPR poll for draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-multicast

Working Group, authors,

/Loa
  mpls wg co-chair
--

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls