Subject: [mpls] addressing wgap comments on draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 17:25:04 +0800

Authors, reviewers and working group,

We did run a working group adoption poll on draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-
yang-cfg in Feb/Mar, we received good comments.

After the authors had looked at the comments they came back and asked 
(paraphrase) "How much of this do we need to address before we can go
ahead and adopt the document"?

The working group chairs have discussed this and consulted the
reviewers and some other experts.

Our conclusion is that we should address all comments before re-starting
the wgap.

Please not that by "address" we mean that a response needs to be
available for each comments, but we do not prescribe what that answer
need to be, it could be for example:

- good catch, we'll update!
- we don't think the comment is correct, because of ...
- we believe that this comment is best addressed after the document
   has become a working group document
- or any variant on these themes

Loa, Nic, Tarek
mpls wg co-chairs

-- 
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 15:02:25 +0800 (CST)

Dear Loa, WG Chairs, reviewers, et al,
will go through all the comments we've received during the WG AP and respond to each and every comment as recommended by Loa.

Regards,
Greg
-----------------

Loa, Nic, Tarek
mpls wg co-chairs