Subject: [mpls] WGLC, IPR and implementation poll for draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-yang-06

From: Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 20:34:28 +0000

Working Group,

This email starts WG Last Call, IPR and implementation poll for draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-yang-06. This WGLC ends on 9/27.
Please review the document and send any comments to the mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>).

If you’re a co-author/contributor, please explicitly respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any relevant undisclosed IPR.

If you're not a co-author/contributor, you need to respond only if you are aware of any relevant IPR not yet disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Currently there are no disclosed IPRs that can be found here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?draft=draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-yang&submit=draft&rfc=&doctitle=&group=&holder=&iprtitle=&patent=

We are also polling for any existing implementation.

Regards,
Tarek (for the MPLS WG Chairs)

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 10:26:49 -0700

Hi Tarek,

Support as co-author.
I’m no aware of any relevant undisclosed IPR.

Cheers,
Jeff
On Sep 13, 2019, 1:34 PM -0700, Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>, wrote:
> If you’re a co-author/contributor, please explicitly respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any relevant undisclosed IPR

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 12:26:20 +0200

Tarek, Working Group,

I'm not aware of any undisclosed IPR that relates to this doucment.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: tom petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 16:36:59 +0000

This I-D has a serious problem with line length, in many places, mostly
as part of the YANG tree diagrams.

I would like to see this fixed sooner rather than later as I find the
diagrams, normally an invaluable aid, pretty much unusable.

Tom Petch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tarek Saad" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 9:34 PM

Working Group,

This email starts WG Last Call, IPR and implementation poll for
draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-yang-06. This WGLC ends on 9/27.
Please review the document and send any comments to the mpls wg mailing
list ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>).

If you’re a co-author/contributor, please explicitly respond to this
email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any relevant
undisclosed IPR..

If you're not a co-author/contributor, you need to respond only if you
are aware of any relevant IPR not yet disclosed in conformance with IETF
rules.

Currently there are no disclosed IPRs that can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?draft=draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-yang
&submit=draft&rfc=&doctitle=&group=&holder=&iprtitle=&patent=

Regards,

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>