Subject: [mpls] Time to adopt draft-andersson-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 11:44:36 +0100

Hi chairs,

You asked me to shepherd this draft.

Both Carlos and I did a review and the authors have now made a number of
good updates.

There are plenty of nits left, but they are minor. We can clearly see the
intent and direction of this draft from the current version.

Therefore, I think this revision is ready to be considered for WG adoption,
and I request you to take the necessary steps when convenient.

Thanks,
Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: I-D-Announce <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 03 September 2019 10:15
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-andersson-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the
IETF.

        Title           : Updating the IANA MPLS LSP Ping Parameters
        Authors         : Loa Andersson
                          Tarek Saad
                          Mach Chen
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        :
draft-andersson-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-09-03

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 8029 and RFC 8611 that define IANA
   registries for MPLS LSP Ping.  The updates are mostly for
   clarification and to align this registry with recent developments..

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andersson-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-up
date/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andersson-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-
02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-andersson-mpls-lsp-ping-registri
es-update-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-andersson-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-u
pdate-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 17:36:54 +0100

I support adoption of this draft.

I don't think it is necessary to gate adoption on fixing the comments, 
they can be fixed in WG -01 at the convenience of the authors.

- Stewart

On 03/09/2019 11:44, Adrian Farrel wrote:
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls