Subject: [mpls] Updated rev -08 posted [Re: Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)]

From: "Kamran Raza (skraza)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 04:28:35 +0000

Thanks for your review Roman. 
We have posted a new rev -08 that takes care your comments and comments from other IESG reviewers. 
On behalf of authors, Please see inline [skraza]:
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    DISCUSS:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    
    Thank you for using the YANG Security Considerations template.  Could you
    please provide more details on which nodes are sensitive to write and read
    issues; and the RPC operations of concern.  For example, see
    draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg or draft-ietf-ospf-yang.

[skraza]: Done. Please see significantly enhanced section in the posted rev -08. 
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    COMMENT:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    
    A few trivial editorial nits:
[skraza]: Have fixed all those.

    * Section 1.1. Typo.  s/minumum/minimum/
    * Section 1.1.  Typo. s/catogories/categories/
    * Section 1.1.  Typo. s/higlighting/highlighting/
    * Section 3.0.  Typo. s/grapically/graphically/
    * Section 5.2.1.  Typo. s/an network-instance/a network-instance/

    _______________________________________________
    mpls mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Roman Danyliw <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 14:15:58 +0000

Hi Kamran!

The changes in -08 address my concerns.  Thank you for making this update.

Regards,
Roman

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Kamran Raza (skraza) <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 11:29 PM
> To: Roman Danyliw <[email-masked]>; The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Updated rev -08 posted [Re: [mpls] Roman Danyliw's Discuss on
> draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)]
>