Subject: Re: [mpls] Updated rev -08 posted [Re: Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)]

From: tom petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 17:25:45 +0000

____________________________________
From: mpls <[email-masked]> on behalf of Kamran Raza (skraza) <skraza=[email-masked]>
Sent: 28 February 2020 04:28

Nothing to do with Roman's comments but

RFC7277 is referenced in the YANG module but is absent from the I-D References

Tom Petch

Thanks for your review Roman.
We have posted a new rev -08 that takes care your comments and comments from other IESG reviewers.
On behalf of authors, Please see inline [skraza]:

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    DISCUSS:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Thank you for using the YANG Security Considerations template.  Could you
    please provide more details on which nodes are sensitive to write and read
    issues; and the RPC operations of concern.  For example, see
    draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg or draft-ietf-ospf-yang.

[skraza]: Done. Please see significantly enhanced section in the posted rev -08.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    COMMENT:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    A few trivial editorial nits:
[skraza]: Have fixed all those.

    * Section 1.1. Typo.  s/minumum/minimum/
    * Section 1.1.  Typo. s/catogories/categories/
    * Section 1.1.  Typo. s/higlighting/highlighting/
    * Section 3.0.  Typo. s/grapically/graphically/
    * Section 5.2.1.  Typo. s/an network-instance/a network-instance/

    _______________________________________________
    mpls mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: "Kamran Raza (skraza)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 13:48:39 +0000

>> RFC7277 is referenced in the YANG module but is absent from the I-D References
[skraza2]: Fixed. Will be part of rev -09 update.

Thanks Tom.

On 2020-03-04, 12:26 PM, "tom petch" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    
    
    Tom Petch