Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-kompella-mpls-larp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 21:17:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Label Distribution Using ARP
        Authors         : Kireeti Kompella
                          Balaji Rajagopalan
                          Reji Thomas
	Filename        : draft-kompella-mpls-larp-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-03-07

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the Address Resolution Protocol
   to distribute MPLS labels for IPv4 and IPv6 host addresses.
   Distribution of labels via ARP enables simple plug-and-play operation
   of MPLS, which is key to deploying MPLS in data centers and
   enterprises.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kompella-mpls-larp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kompella-mpls-larp-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kompella-mpls-larp-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kompella-mpls-larp-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/