Subject: [mpls] draft-nainar-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint-01 adopted as working group document.

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 15:09:40 +0800

Working Group,

We have implementations that will need separate code points for OSPFv2 
and OSPFv3 for the "Segment ID  Sub-TLV" and "Downstream Detailed
Mapping TLV".

Since this is a very short an focused draft, and the purpose is to get
to "Early allocation" of the code points, the MPLS wg co-chairs decided
to do the MPLS-RT review. We found that

- the draft addresses a problem that must be solved
- it is technically sound and good enough starting point for the
   working group
- the IANA allocations are stable

We have therefor decided to adopt draft-nainar-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-
codepoint a working group document.

Can the authors please post:

draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint

without any other changes than filename, version number and date.

/Loa
for the MPLS co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Nagendra Kumar Nainar (naikumar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 12:29:07 +0000

Hi Loa,

Thanks. We will post the WG document in a day.

Thanks,
Nagendra

On 3/23/20, 3:10 AM, "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Working Group,

    

    

    /Loa
    for the MPLS co-chairs
    --