Subject: [mpls] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 23:43:40 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ nits ]]

[ section 2.2 ]

* "represents support possible" -> "represents support for possible"?

[ section 2.3 ]

* s/Adjecency/Adjacency/

[ section 2.5 ]

* "Next-hop acts as primary traffic carrying."

  May read as slightly awkward.  Consider perhaps:

  "Next-hop acts as primary for carrying traffic."

  ...or something.

* "aaugmentation" -> "augmentation"