Subject: [mpls] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 07:27:00 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document. I really appreciated the clear
and sharp introduction. I am also trusting the Management and routing ADs for
the accuracy of the YANG module.

Please find below two minors nits

I hope that this helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric

== NITS ==

-- Section 1 --
s/A core routing data model is defined/A core routing YANG data model is
defined/

-- Section 5 --
Naming all design team members could be more friendly.