Subject: [mpls] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-framework-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 16:45:05 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-framework-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-framework/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ nits ]]

[ section 3 ]

* "make packet loss measurement": perhaps "make packet loss measurements"?

[ section 4.1.1 ]

* "an applications need" -> "an application need"

* "the SFL MAY be to some other value": perhaps
  "the SFL MAY be set to some other value"?

[ section 5 ]

* "invalidate the certain uses" -> "invalidate certain uses"