Subject: [mpls] Webex meeting invitation: MPLS WG Interim Meeting

From: MPLS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 16:28:44 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

MPLS Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

MPLS WG Interim Meeting
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
9:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr 45 mins
Meeting number (access code): 171 121 3447 
Meeting password: QuSkUSpt735

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1ca9a49d580cc1c3ccb477448165bc9a

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m0d47bb609ba9acd9464aacaf4b5d02db

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1711213447## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1711213447%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=mc7cbd26266337d64f346aa12a299edff

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.