Subject: [mpls] New Liaison Statement, "Updates to MPLS-TP Recommendations"

From: Liaison Statement Management Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 08:53:14 -0700

Title: Updates to MPLS-TP Recommendations
Submission Date: 2020-10-05
URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1700/

From: Hiroshi Ota <[email-masked]>
To: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>,Nicolai Leymann <[email-masked]>,Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: Multiprotocol Label Switching Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Deborah Brungard <[email-masked]>,Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>,Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>,Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>,Nicolai Leymann <[email-masked]>,Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]>,John Drake <[email-masked]>,Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>,[email-masked]
Response Contacts: [email-masked]
Technical Contacts: 
Purpose: For information

Body: ITU-T SG15 wishes to inform the IETF MPLS WG that at the September 2020 plenary meeting of SG15 has initiated the approval process for the following documents related to MPLS:

• Revised Recommendation ITU-T G.8151 Management aspects of the MPLS-TP network element
• New Recommendation ITU-T G.8152.1 MPLS-TP NE OAM Information Model & Data Model
• New Recommendation ITU-T G.8152.2 MPLS-TP NE Resilience Information Model & Data Model
• Revised Recommendation ITU-T G.8112 "Interfaces for the MPLS transport profile layer network"
• Amendment 1 of Recommendation ITU-T G.8110.1 “Architecture of the Multi-Protocol Label Switching transport profile layer network”

The next meeting of ITU-T SG15 is 22 June – 2 July 2021

Attachments: TD578R1/P; TD582R1/P; TD583R1/P; TD592R1/P; TD591R1/P
Attachments:

    T17-SG15-200907-TD-PLEN-0592!R1!MSW-E
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2020-10-05-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-updates-to-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-1.pdf

    T17-SG15-200907-TD-PLEN-0591!R1!MSW-E
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2020-10-05-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-updates-to-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-2.pdf

    T17-SG15-200907-TD-PLEN-0583!R1!MSW-E
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2020-10-05-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-updates-to-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-3.pdf

    T17-SG15-200907-TD-PLEN-0582!R1!MSW-E
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2020-10-05-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-updates-to-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-4.pdf

    T17-SG15-200907-TD-PLEN-0578!R1!MSW-E
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2020-10-05-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-updates-to-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-5.pdf

    SG15-LS288
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2020-10-05-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-updates-to-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-6.pdf