Subject: [mpls] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification-01.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 17:55:00 -0700

Dear All,
updates in the new version are to address comments and suggestions from Loa
(many thanks!). Also, we've investigated how the active OAM would work in
SFC-MPLS (SFC with MPLS forwarding plane) and proposed the solution using
G-ACh and GAL,
Much appreciate your comments, questions, and suggestions.

Regards,
Yao and Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 7:28 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification-01.txt
To: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Liu Yao <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Liu Yao and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification
Revision:       01
Title:          MPLS-based Service Function Path(SFP) Consistency
Verification
Document date:  2020-10-25
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          14
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification-01

Abstract:
   This document proposes a method to verify the correlation between
   Service Function Chaining control and/or management plane view of the
   specified Service Function Path and the state of its data.  It works
   for both SR service programming and MPLS-based NSH SFC.

   This document defines the signaling of the Generic Associated Channel
   (G-ACh) over a Service Function Path (SFP) with an MPLS forwarding
   plane using the basic unit defined in RFC 8595.  The document also
   describes the processing of the G-ACh by the elements of the SFP.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat