Subject: Re: [mpls] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 14:58:29 +0000

Hi Erik,

Thanks for your thorough review and comments. We have posted rev -16 (https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-16)  of the document and have addressed all your comments.
Please see inline for responses… [TS]

Regards,
Tarek 

On 9/9/20, 2:43 AM, "Erik Kline via Datatracker" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    [External Email. Be cautious of content]

    Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
    draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-15: No Objection

    When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
    email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
    introductory paragraph, however.)

    Please refer to https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html__;!!NEt6yMaO-gk!XnsYrEI4vru4rm9oLVF7KPCef56wq2Rl0uxM8BCMhUgRIb1TCecj07m-lwNo1w$
    for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

    The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
    https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang/__;!!NEt6yMaO-gk!XnsYrEI4vru4rm9oLVF7KPCef56wq2Rl0uxM8BCMhUgRIb1TCecj07nFtz7S7g$

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    COMMENT:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    [[ nits ]]

    [ section 2.2 ]

    * "represents support possible" -> "represents support for possible"?

    [ section 2.3 ]

    * s/Adjecency/Adjacency/

    [ section 2.5 ]

    * "Next-hop acts as primary traffic carrying."

      May read as slightly awkward.  Consider perhaps:

      "Next-hop acts as primary for carrying traffic."

      ...or something.

    * "aaugmentation" -> "augmentation"

[TS]: addressed. All above, thanks.

Regards,
Tarek

Juniper Business Use Only