Subject: Re: [mpls] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 14:51:25 +0000

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your thorough review and comments. We have posted rev -16 (https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-16)  of the document and have addressed all your comments. 
Please see inline for responses… [TS]

Regards,
Tarek

On 9/4/20, 10:27 AM, "Éric Vyncke via Datatracker" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
    draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-15: No Objection

    When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
    email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
    introductory paragraph, however.)

    Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
    for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

    The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang/

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    COMMENT:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Thank you for the work put into this document. I really appreciated the clear
    and sharp introduction. I am also trusting the Management and routing ADs for
    the accuracy of the YANG module.

    Please find below two minors nits

    I hope that this helps to improve the document,

    Regards,

    -éric

    == NITS ==

    -- Section 1 --
    s/A core routing data model is defined/A core routing YANG data model is
    defined/
[TS]: addressed.

    -- Section 5 --
    Naming all design team members could be more friendly.
[TS]: addressed, thanks.

Regards,
Tarek

---

From: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 15:00:55 +0000

Thank you Tarek for addressing my small nits

-----Original Message-----
From: Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, 20 October 2020 at 16:51
To: Eric Vyncke <[email-masked]>, The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-15: (with COMMENT)

    Hi Eric,

    Regards,
    Tarek

        Regards,

        -éric

        == NITS ==

        -- Section 1 --

        -- Section 5 --

    Regards,
    Tarek