Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 16:05:12 +0800

Working Group, authors,

We are preparing  draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint for the 
working last call. The first step is an IPR poll..

This mail starts this IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to 
draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

There are currently no IPR disclosures against 
draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. **The response needs to be sent to the MPLS WG mailing list.** The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

/Loa
   mpls wg co-chair

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Nagendra Kumar Nainar (naikumar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 14:01:39 +0000

HI,

I am not aware of any IPR related to this document.

Thanks,
Nagendra

On 11/27/20, 3:05 AM, "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Working Group, authors,

    /Loa
       mpls wg co-chair

    --

---

From: "Aissaoui, Mustapha (Nokia - CA/Ottawa)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 15:17:12 +0000

Hi Loa,
I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Regards,
Mustapha.

-----Original Message-----
From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 3:05 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint

Working Group, authors,

We are preparing  draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint for the working last call. The first step is an IPR poll..

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

There are currently no IPR disclosures against draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. **The response needs to be sent to the MPLS WG mailing list.** The document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

/Loa
   mpls wg co-chair

--

---

From: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 05:27:55 +0000

Loa,

I’m not aware of any IPR related to this draft. 

Best,

Thumb typed by Carlos Pignataro.
Excuze typofraphicak errows

> 11/27/20 午前10:17、Aissaoui, Mustapha (Nokia - CA/Ottawa) <[email-masked]>のメール:
> 
> Hi Loa,