Subject: [mpls] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-13.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 12:03:16 -0800

Dear All,
several editorial updates in the new version. The draft is stable, defined
P2MP BFD with Active Tails using Unsolicited Notifications complements
modes defined in RFC 8563. We, the authors, believe that the draft is ready
for adoption by the MPLS WG.
Much appreciate your comments, questions.

Regards,
Greg (on behalf of authors)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 11:53 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-13.txt
To: <[email-masked]>, Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>, Greg
Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Gyan Mishra <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-13.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd
Revision:       13
Title:          BFD for Multipoint Networks over Point-to-Multi-Point MPLS
LSP
Document date:  2021-02-13
Group:          mpls
Pages:          10
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-13.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-13
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-13

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures for using Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) for multipoint networks to detect data plane failures
   in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) point-to-multipoint (p2mp)
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) using active tails with unsolicited
   notifications mode.  It also describes the applicability of LSP Ping,
   as in-band, and the control plane, as out-band, solutions to
   bootstrap a BFD session in this environment.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat