Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-sr-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 15:37:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : MPLS Data Plane Encapsulation for In-situ OAM Data
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Frank Brockners
                          Bin Wen
                          Voitek Kozak
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-sr-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-02-18

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the data packet while the
   packet traverses a path between two nodes in the network.  This
   document defines how IOAM data fields are transported with MPLS data
   plane encapsulation using new Generic Associated Channel (G-ACh).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-sr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-sr-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-sr-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-sr-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Rakesh Gandhi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 19:11:40 -0500

Hi WG,
This update includes following changes to address review comments:

   - Clarified E2E and HbH Indicator Labels usage for different IOAM
   Option-Types
   - Added multiple G-ACh / Control Word handling
   - Editorial changes (e.g., cleanup SR text)

Welcome your feedback and suggestions.
Thanks,
Rakesh

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 6:38 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>