Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 07:38:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Updating the IANA MPLS LSP Ping Parameters
        Authors         : Loa Andersson
                          Mach Chen
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Tarek Saad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-10.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2021-02-23

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 8029 and RFC 8611 which both define IANA
   registries for MPLS Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping.  It also updates
   the description of the procedures for the responses sent when an
   unknown or erroneous code point is found.

   The updates are to clarify and align this namespace with recent
   developments, e.g. new RFCs using the new registration procedure
   terminology from RFC 8126 (e.g.  RFC 8611) instead of the terminology
   from the obsoleted RFC 5226.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/