Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 08:53:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RFC6374 Synonymous Flow Labels
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          George Swallow
                          Mach Chen
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Gregory Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-09.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-02-10

Abstract:
   RFC 6374 describes methods of making loss and delay measurements on
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) primarily as used in MPLS Transport
   Profile (MPLS-TP) networks.  This document describes a method of
   making RFC 6374 performance measurements on flows carried over
   general MPLS LSPs.  In particular, it extends the technique to allow
   loss and delay measurements to be made on multi-point to point LSPs
   and introduces some additional techniques to allow more sophisticated
   measurements to be made in both MPLS-TP and general MPLS networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/