Subject: [mpls] IPR Disclosure Cisco Systems, Inc.'s Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-control

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 07:04:25 -0700

Dear Stewart Bryant, George Swallow, Siva Sivabalan:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "A Simple
Control Protocol for MPLS SFLs" (draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-control) was submitted
to the IETF Secretariat on 2021-07-22 and has been posted on the "IETF Page
of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/5015/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Cisco Systems, Inc.'s Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-control"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 11:46:44 +0200

Authors, Working Group,

This document is in IPR poll, Siva and Stewart you need to respond to my 
earlier IPR poll mail.

This disclosure is "just" a confirmation that the disclosure against the 
individual draft is valid for the working group document also.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair

On 23/07/2021 16:04, IETF Secretariat wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
> 

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64