Subject: [mpls] Webex meeting invitation: MPLS Open DT Meeting

From: MPLS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 15:14:40 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

MPLS Working Group is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.

MPLS Open DT Meeting
Occurs every Thursday effective Thursday, August 5, 2021 until Thursday, November 4, 2021 from 11:00 PM to 12:30 AM, (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
11:00 PM  |  (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi  |  1 hr 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 161 789 2428 
Meeting password: kDpSiSvP955

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2c902c6a0acd48f115c876f51e5cae7f

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m3579b9fdceaa6a8b6e7cbab633556654

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1617892428## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1617892428%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m5d5f1b25bc63d948ba04c2b02a1b314f

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.