Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-control

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 21:05:43 +0200

Working Group, authors,

We are preparing  draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-control for the working last call. 
The first step is an IPR poll.

This mail starts this IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-control?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

There are currently no IPR disclosures directly against 
draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-control.

However there were two IPR's declared against the individual draft 
(draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control) that preceded the working group document:

2847 Cisco Systems, Inc.'s Statement about IPR related to draft-bryant-
      mpls-sfl-control
2606 Cisco's Statement about IPR related to draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-
      control

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. **The response needs to be sent to the MPLS WG mailing list.** The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

/Loa
   mpls wg co-chair

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 13:08:38 +0100

The only relevant  IPR that  I am aware of is the IPR has already been disclosed by Cisco.

- Stewart

> On 29 Jul 2021, at 10:52, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Stewart and Siva,
> 
> You need to respond to this IPR poll.
> 
> /Lo
> 
> On 14/07/2021 21:05, Loa Andersson wrote:
>> Working Group, authors,
>> We are preparing  draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-control for the working last call. The first step is an IPR poll.
>> There are currently no IPR disclosures directly against draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-control.
>> However there were two IPR's declared against the individual draft (draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control) that preceded the working group document:

---

From: Siva Sivabalan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 10:38:32 -0400

I am not aware of any IPR other than what Stewart mentioned.

Thanks,
Siva