Subject: [mpls] Open DT: Editing meeting 2021-07-22

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 10:47:19 +0200

Design Team,

At the Open DT meeting last week we  closed the meeting in the middle of 
editing a text on a potential "convergence platform" on indicators 
carried in the label stack.

We also said that we don't want a formal meeting this week (people might 
need time to prepare IETF 111). For those of you that are interested we 
will have an "editing meeting" to continue working on the text we did 
not complete last time.

The text we'll work on is found at:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/mpls/wiki/2021-07-22-agenda

The WebEx invite is found at (same as for any other meeting):

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/mpls/wiki/Recurring

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64