Subject: Re: [mpls] IETF 111 PALS, MPLS, DETNET Joint Session - Presentations/Slides

From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 11:24:54 -0400

Hi All,

The agenda for the joint session is here: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/agenda-111-pals-03.html

Please reply to this email with the Subject intact, to send me the 
slides for your slots if you haven't already.

Please send your slides no later than midnight PDT today, so I can get 
them uploaded in time for the session tomorrow.

Thanks!

Dave

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 2:23 PM David Sinicrope 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hi All,

The draft agenda for IETF111 has been posted -

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/agenda 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/agenda>

PALS has a joint session with the MPLS and DetNet WGs, focusing on 
cross-group MPLS issues:

TUESDAY, July 27, 2021 Session III

Start: 16:00 PDT/19:00 EDT/23:00 UTC

Room 6 RTG pals Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services WG - Joint 
PALS/MPLS/DetNet

The PALS chairs and I(PALS Secretary)are coordinating the agenda for 
this session.

This will be a fully remote meeting.  Our plan is to focus on 
summarizing progress from the Open MPLS Design Team, updates and 
progress on the cross-group MPLS issues.

Please send slot requests via _reply to this email_ (i.e., to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>) _with the 
Subject intact_ before the end of the day Sunday, July 11 (any TZ).  
Please include the following in your request:

1. Topic: (e.g., “PW Control Word Stitching”)

2. URL to your draft on Datatracker: you only need to provide the file 
name to the example URL (e.g., 
“http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk/ 
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk/>”):

3. Brief statement of objectives and issues to be discussed and resolved 
via the presentation during the meeting:  (e.g.,

“Gather interest from the WG to work on this solution”)

4. Requested duration: (norm/default is 10 min): “20 min”

5. Speaker name: <Given-name FAMILY-NAME-IN-ALL-CAPS> (e.g., “Dave 
SINICROPE”):

Thank you!

Dave Sinicrope

PALS Secretary

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
detnet mailing list
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet 
<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet>

---

From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 10:55:53 -0400

Hi Folks,

All slides have been
posted for the joint session later today.

While compiling the
meeting materials the Chairs and I found there are a few things
we should keep in mind for IETF 112:

a. When you send
slides, please send a .pdf version along with the .pptx
version.  Meetecho needs .pdf and can't process .pptx or .ppt

b. Because of a. above,
please don't use any animation or transitions in your
presentations. They won't covert to .pdf and can create
unpredictable results during conversion.

c. Please add slide
numbers to your slides. This makes referring to specific slides
easier for note takers, folks with questions, and the Chairs.

I'll add these items to my notices as a reminder when preparing
for IETF 112.

Thanks!

Dave

On 7/26/21 11:24 AM, David Sinicrope
wrote:

Hi All,

Please reply to this email with the Subject intact, to send me
the slides for your slots if you haven't already.

Please send your slides no later than midnight PDT today, so I
can get them uploaded in time for the session tomorrow.

Thanks!

Dave

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 2:23 PM
David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi All,

PALS has a joint session with the MPLS and DetNet WGs, focusing on cross-group MPLS issues:

Room 6  RTG pals  Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services WG - Joint PALS/MPLS/DetNet

The PALS chairs and I(PALS Secretary)are coordinating the agenda for this session.

This will be a fully remote meeting.  Our plan is to focus on summarizing progress from the Open MPLS Design Team, updates and progress on the cross-group MPLS issues.

Please send slot requests via reply to this email (i.e., to [email-masked]) with the Subject intact before the end of the day Sunday, July 11 (any TZ).  Please include the following in your request:

2. URL to your draft on Datatracker: you only need to provide the file name to the example URL (e.g., “http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk/”):

3. Brief statement of objectives and issues to be discussed and resolved via the presentation during the meeting:  (e.g.,

5. Speaker name: <Given-name FAMILY-NAME-IN-ALL-CAPS> (e.g., “Dave SINICROPE”):

Thank you!

Dave Sinicrope

PALS Secretary

[email-masked]

detnet mailing list

[email-masked]