Subject: [mpls] FW: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint-05.txt

From: "Nagendra Kumar Nainar (naikumar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 18:23:43 +0000

HI All,

Apologies for the delay in publishing the new version.

As discussed over the mail, we have incorporated the comments as part of LC and directorate reviews.

Please let us know if anything is missing.

Thanks,
Nagendra

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 2:22 PM
To: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint-05.txt

A new version (-05) has been submitted for draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint-05.txt

Sub state has been changed to AD Followup from Revised ID Needed

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint/

Diff from previous version:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint-05

IETF Secretariat.