Subject: [mpls] Webex meeting invitation: Open DT Meeting（for 9/30 only）

From: MPLS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 09:24:02 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

MPLS Working Group is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.

Open DT Meeting（for 9/30 only）
Thursday, September 30, 2021
10:00 PM  |  (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 2430 624 0400 
Meeting password: m4DpCCPMj92

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mc088e4f1ca896e4708ac8ecc84f530ea

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m638e1aabb36a3c00d94088e140b9c160

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,24306240400## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*24306240400%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.