Subject: [mpls] State change for three documents

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 14:03:07 +0800

Working Group, Open Design Team,

I have put three documents in the state "Candidate for WG Adoption". 
This is not because anything dramatic have happened, but because we have 
a need to appoint shepherds and set replacement information. There is 
(my opinion) a quirk in the data tracker. Unless the document is in some 
way claimed by the working group we can't manage the document. 
"Candidate" is not adoption.

We will discuss these three document on the Open DT meeting on Thursday. 
For example the shepherds need to know prior to that discussion that 
they are the "shepherd-to-be".  Info in the data tracker need to as 
close to correct as we can make it.

draft-saad-mpls-miad-usecases

Shepherd:Loa

draft-bocci-mpls-miad-adi-requirements

Shepherd: Loa

draft-andersson-mpls-mna-fwk

Shepherd: Nic
Replaces: draft-andersson-mpls-miad-fwk

/Loa

PS
If we (against all odds) decide not to make these documents working 
group documents it si possible to simply release them from the wg.
-- 
Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64