Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-bocci-mpls-miad-adi-requirements

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 14:35:26 +0800

Working Group / Open DT

We are preparing draft-bocci-mpls-miad-adi-requirements for the working 
group adoption poll.

To do this we need to run an IPR poll.

This mail initiates the IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to 
draft-bocci-mpls-miad-adi-requirements?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

There are no IPR disclosures against against this document.

If you are listed as a document author please respond to this email 
regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. **The 
response needs to be sent to the MPLS WG mailing list.** The document 
will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received 
from each author.

Note: There are no contributors listed in the document.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

/Loa
  mpls wg co-chair

-- 
Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 08:40:27 +0000

Loa

I am not aware of any applicable IPR.

Regards

Matthew

On 13/04/2022, 07:35, "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Working Group / Open DT

    /Loa
      mpls wg co-chair

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 09:05:50 +0000

I am not aware of any relevant IPR.

- Stewart

> On 13 Apr 2022, at 09:40, Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB) <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Loa
>