Subject: [mpls] Webex meeting invitation: MPLS Open DT Meeting

From: MPLS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 08:23:41 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

MPLS Working Group is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.

MPLS Open DT Meeting
Thursday, April 7, 2022
11:00 PM  |  (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi  |  1 hr 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 2435 581 1380 
Meeting password: jUtrfPUf732

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m21ebfa73396c7fb3c461996a26c8329d

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m89358e8308ebc72d2c972596232ef029

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,24355811380## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*24355811380%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=mc691791fcb80955a83efdf587ddb44bf

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.